Barney Frank Making The Boston Marathon Tragedy Political

You clearly don't know him very well. Expect the longest, most self-serving, emoticon record setting post in PPP history in 3, 2, 1

Nope. I'm not the only who is tellng us we should modulate the argument because "guns were designed to be weapons".

You are.

You are telling me that we should put 100% blame on the human...except in the case where something is designed to be a weapon...and telling me that isn't relative? That is the definition of relative, moron.

Are you high?

Sorry to disappoint.

You clearly don't know me either. You have no idea, in fact. I suppose I could troll the hell out of you for the next 2 weeks, and you'd think it was about what I was saying, and not because I was just F'ing with you. Edit oh, and for clarity: using what you post, and more importantly how you post it...as the template. You haven't picked up that when I post long...it's in response to long posters...when I am self-serving, it is in repsonse to the most self-serving posters? Really? :lol:

You think it's a coincidence that I am at my most arrogant...when I reply to DC Tom? :lol:

But, please, continue... :lol:

Why would you assume, that I assume, that?

Nope...I operate quite differently. It's based on long term patterns, fairness, and is exactly symmetric, I promise.

Symmetry in action.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no saving you now, OC. You're in too deep. You continue to be wrong about everything. You continue to deny that you're wrong about anything.

And you continue to be really, really, really, bad at this.

Yeah...somebody posted a mirror for you( and is pissing me off by doing that btw, so cut it out you are going to ruin it), but I am the one who is in "too deep".

You don't think....there's anything to what I've posted and how...over the last .5 hour?

:lol:

Jauronimo...read it again.

Symmetry in action.

Read it again.

Yeah...somebody posted a mirror for you( and is pissing me off by doing that btw, so cut it out you are going to ruin it), but I am the one who is in "too deep".

You don't think....there's anything to what I've posted and how...over the last .5 hour?

Jauronimo...read it again.

Read it again.

No.

Considering you got your ass handed to you in pretty much every thread today, you're talking a lot of smack.

Hehehee....yeah, that's what's happened.

Oh, honey. It really is what happened. I know you have a disconnect from reality, but you are getting owned by so many people it's not even a fair fight.

You've cut and run in every one when all you need to do is just admit that you're an asshat and yes, yes, you are WRONG about stuff from time to time. It's really easy.

Oh, honey. It really is what happened. I know you have a disconnect from reality, but you are getting owned by so many people it's not even a fair fight.

You've cut and run in every one when all you need to do is just admit that you're an asshat and yes, yes, you are WRONG about stuff from time to time. It's really easy.

Yeah. Even the serious threads I start, are about me being right. They never contain any ?s only :lol: s

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Yeah. Even the serious threads I start, are about me being right. They never contain any ?s only :lol: s

Yet, you've never once owned up to being wrong. About anything. You dig. And dig. And dig. And then pass it off like you're some master troller who designed every response when in reality you're a tiny man with a tiny intellect who doesn't have the intellectual honesty to man up and admit when he's wrong.

In other words, you're an asshat.

Yet, you've never once owned up to being wrong. About anything. You dig. And dig. And dig. And then pass it off like you're some master troller who designed every response when in reality you're a tiny man with a tiny intellect who doesn't have the intellectual honesty to man up and admit when he's wrong.

In other words, you're an asshat.

I am wrong all the time. And, I am right a lot too. Neither of these things matter.

What matters is: what can I do with it. So far, today, I've done plenty. But, again, as you know it's going on time for me to go to the gym.

I think I have about 3 responses or so left. Use them wisely.

The White House quickly released this picture, to look like they are involved.

BIPFn5lCYAA7EcL.jpg

I stole these funny captions from a (cue the scary music) Right Wing site.............dun, dun, dun, duuuun.

1. - “We need to know WHY they did this”. (quote from Barry on Monday)

2. - "Are you guys going to write something for me to say or do you want me to ramble on without a script."

3. - "...and then I sank a seven foot putt for double bogie!"

4. - "How many times do I have to tell you?.. The future does NOT belong to those who slander the Prophet Mohammed!"

5. - "So tell me...how do we spin this to make Republicans look bad, and White Americans feel guilty"

6. - " "So, a large pepperoni with sardines and jalepenos is okay with everybody?"