3 For 3

I actually think the Bills are going to avoid drafting a QB in the first three rounds but go heavy on offense. I would like to see WR and TE be the Bills first two picks then draft a OL round 3. Not that Kolb/Jackson is at all a good QB combo but I think that this QB class is so bad that the Bills want no part of it and that they would rather get targets for a QB this year so that next year when they draft a QB he has good tools to work with.

I like your line of thinking. If the QB class is very sketchy this year. I have no problem going WR and TE w our first two picks in either order. And I would like a trade down in the first round as well to gather more picks. I would actually really love to take 2 WR's and a TE w our first three picks. Why can't Kolb or TJax be decent in the right system? Everyone wants a stud QB. But w so many QB's looking shaky, it sounds like good business to bring in some explosive playmakers, which we r sorely lacking. See what we have in Jackson and Kolb for a year, and go from there.

At the least I would go offensive playmaker in the first two rounds, and c what is left at QB in the third round. (I think Bray will be available there) We can continue to bring in free agents ( Dowtin, Chavis Williams, etc) on D to plug into Pettine's new system. Seriously, we need Offensive playmakers desperately!!

I actually think the Bills are going to avoid drafting a QB in the first three rounds but go heavy on offense. I would like to see WR and TE be the Bills first two picks then draft a OL round 3. Not that Kolb/Jackson is at all a good QB combo but I think that this QB class is so bad that the Bills want no part of it and that they would rather get targets for a QB this year so that next year when they draft a QB he has good tools to work with.

Keep in mind Nix. he picks players he brings in to visit . Count how many qbs he visited and had in.

One of those guys are getting drafted by the Buffalo Bills. When where I surely dont know. But they are getting one by round two.

I can imagine some trade down prospects to get better value. Like with Tampa Bay.

And as i have said before i am not taking the risk on Patterson but i would take T Austin if we stand pat even though he is not the Nix prototype rec.

Tradeback with Rams for their 15 and 46.

15 Tyler Eifert Te Notre Dame

41 Keenan Allen Wr Cal

46 Barrett Jones G Alabama

71 Tyrann Mathieu Cb

105 Nico Johnson Ilb Alabama

143 Jeff Tuel Qb Washington State

177 Alec Lemon Wr Syracuse

Based on what Buddy said to John Murphy, Buddy obviously thinks that there are at least two (2) Franchise QBs in this draft... and some other good QBs as well... QB in the 1st rd - bank on it...

Based on what Buddy said to John Murphy, Buddy obviously thinks that there are at least two (2) Franchise QBs in this draft... and some other good QBs as well... QB in the 1st rd - bank on it...

I don't think that's true. There is a huge likelihood that Geno or one of his two are off the board by the time he picks and the other guy is rated 20-25 range they hope to get with a trade up. But some other team could swoop him up or we cannot get a decent trade offer.