Cam Cleeland

Cleeland was a player that I was hoping the Bills would draft in the year we traded our 1st round pick for RJ. In college, he was a great blocker, ran nice patterns and had glue hands.

We wound up selecting Cowart, who was great for the Bills for a period of time (however brief), and Cleeland not only was injured, but on the wrong end of a very serious Hazing incident after being drafted by the saints.

Two questions:

1) How much does he have left?

2) What is his contract status?

Thanks for any info. This guy could truly play football at one time, and I am wondering how he might possibly fit now.

Cleeland was a player that I was hoping the Bills would draft in the year we traded our 1st round pick for RJ. In college, he was a great blocker, ran nice patterns and had glue hands.

We wound up selecting Cowart, who was great for the Bills for a period of time (however brief), and Cleeland not only was injured, but on the wrong end of a very serious Hazing incident after being drafted by the saints.

Two questions:

1) How much does he have left?

2) What is his contract status?

Thanks for any info. This guy could truly play football at one time, and I am wondering how he might possibly fit now.

199089[/snapback]

He isn't what he used to be due to injuries.Not sure about his contract.

Hi Bill!

Cleeland signed a one-year deal with the Rams on June 4, 2004. The contract was for $565,000, which includes a $25,000 roster bonus, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

See link at:

Cleeland link

Talk to you soon...

Go Bills!!!

199283[/snapback]

Hello Brother!

Thank you, oh "King of Links" for the info. Do you remember how much we talked about this guy? I would LOVE to see the Bills bring him in to camp and let the coaches decide what he has left.

Call me. :lol: