Steve Johnson's interesting tweet.

Personally, I've never been remotely offended by any of his so-called antics. I actually get a kick out of how upset the up-tight, military-style, "get off my lawn" types get over it.

agree x 1000. no foot is needed on SJ's arse or does SJ have anything to do with this.

"play the game the right way" types....funny stuff

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the same, but the problem is these things are constant with Stevie. The organization has to deal with it, and separate themselves from his nonsense. The players have to deal with questions about him. Stevie's status has to make him a leader on this team, at least among the WR core now... do you really want that? I'm sure at least some players have to resent him by now. At some point, Stevie stops being worth the nuisance. I think that point may have already passed, he's far from an elite WR.

What nuisance happened with this tweet? Was the Bills organization under fire for it? Or is it in the people who are offended's heads?

If you think Stevie's Tweet was in poor taste, then what do you think of The Family Guy's creator (and native New Englander) Seth MacFarlanes Family Guy episode that depicted mass deaths at the Boston Marathon? While it's certainly in "poor taste" to view now, it was meant to be humorus at the time and in no way should be viewed as a "cause" to the recent tragedy in Boston.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=802916

If you think Stevie's Tweet was in poor taste, then what do you think of The Family Guy's creator (and native New Englander) Seth MacFarlanes Family Guy episode that depicted mass deaths at the Boston Marathon? While it's certainly in "poor taste" to view now, it was meant to be humorus at the time and in no way should be viewed as a "cause" to the recent tragedy in Boston.

http://tv.msn.com/tv...spx?news=802916

Depends, did McFarlane receive a 15-yard penalty?

http://tv.msn.com/tv...spx?news=802916

I don't think anyone with a respirating cell floating in their brains thinks !@#$ing Seth MacFarlane instigated the attack.

That said: Seth MacFarlane can't run routes or catch a football like Stevie can, so he doesn't belong in any football conversations comparing him to Stevie Johnson. Likewise, Stevie Johnson cannot write jokes, animate, compose, sing and do voice talent like Seth McFarlane can, so if it's a conversation about comedy and/or entertainment not pertaining to sports (and I suppose rapping too <_< ), Stevie Johnson does not have a place on Seth MacFarlane's plain, either.