RIP Jack Pardee

He was a good player too. I had his card back in the 60's when he played LB for the L.A. Rams. Rams were my team back in those days.

Helluva football career. I believe he coached in the USFL too and he made the college hall of fame back in the 80's.

Football lost a good man today.

jb

He was a good player too. I had his card back in the 60's when he played LB for the L.A. Rams. Rams were my team back in those days.

Helluva football career. I believe he coached in the USFL too and he made the college hall of fame back in the 80's.

Football lost a good man today.

jb

#32 was a good one.

All I remember about the guy was that he was the Oilers head coach when Buddy Ryan punched Kevin Gilbride during that one game against the Jets.

He was also the predecessor to Joe Gibbs in Washington, guiding the team to three consecutive 3rd place finishes and an overall record of 24-24. R.I.P.

He also played on George Allen's Over the Hill Gang teams with the Redskins..........It must have been pointed out during the Comeback game era, but I would think Marv must have been on the coaching staff when he played.

I wonder why the Over the Hill idea worked for Allen, but not for the Dan Snyder Redskins of Bruce, Deion, etc.