[closed]at #8 overall the Buffalo Bills select.............

USC Quarterback Matthew Montgomery Barkley!!

,,,,,,and it's not even a difficult decision for them.

Don Banks put out his most recent mock draft and seems to agree.........

8bills_45.gifQB Matt Barkley USC Sr. 6-2 227 It didn't take listening in on Buddy Nix's phone calls or sitting with Doug Marrone at breakfast last week in Phoenix to figure out the Bills are the most quarterback-desperate team in the NFL. Just check the depth chart: Tarvaris Jackson and Aaron Corp. Barkley will be on the rise if he turns in an impressive Pro Day showing Wednesday at USC, with the priority being he flashes the necessary arm strength scouts need to see. The Bills might wish they could wait until the second round to find their quarterback, and Syracuse's Ryan Nassib would be their hoped-for target in that case, but I just don't believe Buffalo has that luxury.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130327/nfl-mock-draft-3/#ixzz2OlQLtz8c

that would be fine. They are doing their due diligence and if they decide he is the man they want at 8, that works for me. Then we have to give it 2 years to see if he progresses.

Not really. In this modern age of football, we see more and more quarterbacks ready to play in the NFL right away. They don't really hold the clipboard any more. A third of the quarterbacks starting for their teams right now were drafted in the last 3 years, and they're playing at a pretty high level. Most started right away or within their first year of being drafted.

I've just felt all along that somehow, someway, Geno will go somewhere in the top 7 picks...And that will leave the Bills to choose between Manuel or Barkley at #8...And I have no idea which QB they prefer between those two...I do know I prefer Manuel...But I would be OK with Barkley too...I just want them to settle on a guy and Coach him up... B-)

Well I'm under the belief the Bills Need to Move to #2 if Jax wants him. Gotta due it right this season! No More Excuses!!! Take the Best QB, whatever you have to do. Mortgage your future, if Geno is #2 overall, then go get him!!!

Well I'm under the belief the Bills Need to Move to #2 if Jax wants him. Gotta due it right this season! No More Excuses!!! Take the Best QB, whatever you have to do. Mortgage your future, if Geno is #2 overall, then go get him!!!

NOOOOOOO, too little picks in this draft, too many holes to fill. Moving up this year is equal to buying a house with crappy credit, no money down, and an adjustable interest-only loan,

I like Gil Brandt's mock better on NFL.com ....

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts/gil-brandt/170652?module=HP11_content_stream

"More time will be spent on Smith, who attracted attention from the Jaguars and the Eagles at his pro day, than on any other player in this draft. His is an interesting case in that I don't think anybody has a handle on who will pick him or how high he'll be drafted. I like him going to Buffalo, where I think he'll be pretty good. Matt Barkley could be another option for the Bills."

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.