Free Agent and QB thoughts

I will say I like the Lawson move a lot. That puts M Williams and Lawson on the outside right now in our 3-4 setup. Still need to shore up ILB (Maluga Maybe?).

I would like to see at least one legit WR and a legit TE brought in before we draft. Hey we get a couple backers, a TE and a legit WR in FA then this is a win.

QB Thoughts: NFLN mentioned Shanahan a couple years back going with a bandaid QB Because he knew this last draft had QB's. Do we do the same with T Jack?

I think Mario plays 5 tech in this 3-4, he's stated he doesn't like LOLB

I don't believe Washington had any idea that RG3 would be that good prior to the beginning of that season. This is a new coach who will bring in a QB to win with or at the very least try.

I think Mario plays 5 tech in this 3-4, he's stated he doesn't like LOLB

I don't believe Washington had any idea that RG3 would be that good prior to the beginning of that season. This is a new coach who will bring in a QB to win with or at the very least try.

It will be interesting to see how this goes down.

I will say I like the Lawson move a lot. That puts M Williams and Lawson on the outside right now in our 3-4 setup. Still need to shore up ILB (Maluga Maybe?).

I would like to see at least one legit WR and a legit TE brought in before we draft. Hey we get a couple backers, a TE and a legit WR in FA then this is a win.

QB Thoughts: NFLN mentioned Shanahan a couple years back going with a bandaid QB Because he knew this last draft had QB's. Do we do the same with T Jack?

Hmmm.. a 290 Bullrusher DE that played only 5 games at OLB. There's about 60 TEs and RBs and a lot of QBs that would love that matchup.

As far as QB goes, Fitz's exodus makes the Matt Moore discussion more intriguing. I assume he'd be a significant upgrade over T-Jax in case we don't get the QB we want. Our QB situation would make for an enticing landing spot for a guy trying to jump from the ranks of b/u to starter.

That wasn't a whine, that's a pretty accurate description of Mario in coverage.

Is it possible you kiss my ass?

Dude, no offense, but you are about as consistently negative as anyone here.

As far as QB goes, Fitz's exodus makes the Matt Moore discussion more intriguing. I assume he'd be a significant upgrade over T-Jax in case we don't get the QB we want. Our QB situation would make for an enticing landing spot for a guy trying to jump from the ranks of b/u to starter.

Dude, no offense, but you are about as consistently negative as anyone here.

I think the Bills best not acquire QBs via free agency or trade. They were successful once in 1962 picking Kemp up for $100 and for a short time with Flutie. But aside from those guys the list of dogs is astounding.... Stepehenson,Sherman, Taliferro, Ferragamo, Dufek, Morrison, BillyBob Hobert, Johnson, Bledsuck, Fitztragic, Jackson... a total parade of losers. They've not done well in the draft either. Darrah, Harris, Shaw, Besana, Manucci, Marangi, Kofler, McClure, Collins, Losman, Edwards.... they hit paydirt with Lamonica but traded him, Fergy was a 3rd rounder they did well with, Kelly and Reich they hit on, but for some reason (probably incompetence) they can't seem to get right.