I don't think this guy was happy about

Some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.

197713[/snapback]

Wow. That would make a great bumper sticker.

I don't agree with bumber stickers, but that would be a good one.

(That, and "Dog Is My Co-Pilot")

So, have the Dolphins signed this guy yet?

197715[/snapback]

LOL :D:D

the best part was:

"soto banged his head repeatedly agents the bars of the window just prior to arrival." "the video tape recorded MOST of the incidnet"..

LOL. i would have beat the crap out of him and said "he banged his head just befor arival"...LOL

Can you tell an officer to F off, say, when you're being pulled over for a speeding ticket? I mean, say you pull over without a problem......you cooperate with what he's asking without a problem.....can you drop an F bomb or two in there w/out getting in trouble? Does this fall within our freedom of speech?

"Here's my license and proof of insurance, you fat, donut eatin mother fu**er"

Something like that.....is that legal?

That line belongs on a T-shirt.  That is classic

197928[/snapback]

Definitely. If I ever opened up a t-shirt biz, I'd definitely want AD to freelance some slogans for me......at least he's good for something :D

Can you tell an officer to F off, say, when you're being pulled over for a speeding ticket? I mean, say you pull over without a problem......you cooperate with what he's asking without a problem.....can you drop an F bomb or two in there w/out getting in trouble? Does this fall within our freedom of speech?

"Here's my license and proof of insurance, you fat, donut eatin mother fu**er"

Something like that.....is that legal?

197938[/snapback]

They will probably get you for disorderly conduct..

I have never been arrested, but I would figure you cant gert away with that.

They will probably get you for disorderly conduct..

I have never been arrested, but I would figure you cant gert away with that.

197940[/snapback]

I think you're probably right........that sucks. I think we should have the right to tell a cop to F off if we wanted to as long as we didn't get in the way of what he was doing.

I think you're probably right........that sucks. I think we should have the right to tell a cop to F off if we wanted to as long as we didn't get in the way of what he was doing.

197945[/snapback]

You're right. And he should have the right to pull his service weapon and put a canoe in your forehead. Anyone who thinks it's smart to mouth off to someone carrying a gun probably deserves to be immediately eliminated from the gene pool.

You're right.  And he should have the right to pull his service weapon and put a canoe in your forehead.  Anyone who thinks it's smart to mouth off to someone carrying a gun probably deserves to be eliminated from the gene pool.

197946[/snapback]

Well whether it was smart was exactly what I was trying to determine.......as far as the gun goes, I seriously don't think you're at risk for being shot for dropping an F bomb, bro. I carry a gun and I wouldn't blow off someone's head for telling me to :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

What about an off-duty cop?

Well whether it was smart was exactly what I was trying to determine...

197949[/snapback]

You needed help with figuring out if that's smart? Whoa. :D

Let me help you with the cop's explanation of you laying in a pool of your own grey matter: "He just lunged at me, screaming expletives. I feared for my life and the lives of fellow citizens. So I put two in his chest and when that didn't drop him, one in his forehead." On top of that, you admit that you carry a gun. That won't further bolster his story.

You needed help with figuring out if that's smart?  Whoa.  :D

Let me help you with the cops explanation of you laying in a pool of your own grey matter:  "He just lunged at me, screaming expletives.  I feared for my lives and the lives of fellow citizens."

197951[/snapback]

You know, whenever you get involved with my posts it feels like I'm bashing my head up against the friggin wall........is it just that you know EVERYTHING in the world that you simply cannot tolerate a somewhat off-the-cuff inquiry from a lesser mortal than yourself? Seriously.......Being that I'm not exactly the type to be getting arrested every other week (somehow I'm actually surprised that Stojan's never been.......lol), it's just something I thought about. Not to mention the fact that my brother's former brother in law is a cop, and I'd love to tell to go F himself sometime.

You needed help with figuring out if that's smart?  Whoa.  :D

197951[/snapback]

There have been several instances where I've been advised something was not "smart", yet I was convicted enough to do the right thing.........in each instance, I felt better about doing what I felt I needed to do. The idea of some nutjob cop getting a little too involved in his role isn't exactly far fetched where I live.........so sure, I'd be interested to know where my freedom of speech ends when it comes to interacting with them.

You know, whenever you get involved with my posts it feels like I'm bashing my head up against the friggin wall....

197957[/snapback]

That's ironic. Whenever I read your posts I picture you bashing your head against the friggin' wall just before engaging your keyboard.

Choose wisely when engaging the boys in blue (in or out of uniform). 'Tis best not to jump into a pit of vipers wearing no pants.

The idea of some nutjob cop getting a little too involved in his role isn't exactly far fetched where  I live.........so sure, I'd be interested to know where my freedom of speech ends when it comes to interacting with them.

197961[/snapback]

And there are ways of dealing with it that don't involve you ending up in the prone position with a baton or 6 D-Cell Maglite shoved 3/4 of the way up your intestinal tract. :D

And there are ways of dealing with it that don't involve you ending up in the prone position with a baton or 6 D-Cell Maglite shoved 3/4 of the way up your intestinal tract.  :D

197975[/snapback]

True, that would not be good......I've seen too many colonoscopies to think otherwise.