OUCH! Patsie's chances at another Super Bowl

No sh--. From EVERY standpoint, the Pats make our heroes look like bush-leaguers.

197602[/snapback]

You might want to go back and take one more look at the Pitt WR corps. I'm just guessing that there's only so much you can do with strings and sealing wax, or whatever else is being smoked in Belechiks office. It's defense that's won for him in the past (although fans give all the credit to their O) and his defense may not hold up against the competition at the postseason '05 level in the AFC.

You're incorrect.  They needed him this post season.  If the Colts match up against the Pats and there is a pretty good chance of that happening, Manning could throw for a handful of touchdowns.

197900[/snapback]

Since when is an opinion (BEFORE a game has actually even occured) incorrect?

you'll need to explain that to me

F the Pats, F that slob Belichek and F that pole smoker they have for a QB. :D

Watching them lose in the playoffs will be almost as good as watching the Bills make them. I think their demise is coming soon!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
You're incorrect.  They needed him this post season.  If the Colts match up against the Pats and there is a pretty good chance of that happening, Manning could throw for a handful of touchdowns.

197900[/snapback]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! handful :devil::D:doh::D

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
You know, I am wondering how the Red Sox are going to do this season...

:D  :doh:

208284[/snapback]

Lose to the Buccos in ALL THREE GAMES at Fenway.

SUPERSTAH! :devil:

F the Pats, F that slob Belichek and F that pole smoker they have for a QB.  :doh:

Watching them lose in the playoffs will be almost as good as watching the Bills make them.  I think their demise is coming soon!!!!  :devil:

198002[/snapback]

should be on the down side in 5 or 6 years :D