Best mock I've seen.

This is where I am = LB - QB - LB

Thats fine as long as you realize that you will be taking thje 6th or 7th best QB in your board if you wait until pick 41.

If we try to trade up from 41 to the Bottom of R1, then we will be sacrificing other picks that could be useful to help fill the many holes on the roster.

I just don't it is smart to go another season without seriously addressing the QB position. Waiting until 41, IMHO, seems to late to get anything of value at the postion. I would prefer to take a QB in Rd1. I think we are in a position where we have to 'reach' a little bit for a guy we like. But at 8, there is a good chance that we have the chance at the #1 QB in the draft. It is a no brainer that we take him. Even in Geno is gone, we almost have to take the next guy on the board.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who he had remaining on the board,but my only quibble would be I prefer Hunter from Tennessee to Hopkins.

Really ? I love Hopkins; great hands, and Hunter.. so darn skinny .

I am starting to think the Raiders will take Geno.

It just seems like the type of move Al Davis would have made if he were still here.

I would like this draft a lot provided the Bills get a LB or two in FA.

Is Al coming back ? link ?

When does Gruden camp air on TV? Maybe we'll learn something then.

DStebb's draft is FIRE! He has all the players I'd like to draft except I'd take the offensive tackle first, then D's draft minus the kicker.

What we'll learn is that he loves every QB in the draft