Steve Johnson lobbying potential free agents

Point noted re. 5th & 6th rounders in a general sense. But, if Carder & Asper were lighting it up somewhere else you'd have a case for cutting those two. Gotta chalk this up to a GM who has no business being one... or even a head scout. The game passed him by 10 years ago.

Boom!

San Jose---One word is all you need at Jim's: Stinger! A please probably wouldn't hurt either.

I just scurried over to their website to see what you were talking about.

I can't remember how many of these items existed back in 2002 when we still lived there but I see they just added a Chicken Cordon Bleu Sub which Avenue Subs used to make.

Those have chicken fingers, slices of ham and swiss, and blue cheese dressing.

You could feel your arteries hardening with each bite but they were scrumptious!

http://www.jimssteakout.com/menu.php?item=hotsubs

What 5th and 6th round picks of ours have actually contributed to our rich playoff legacy?

If we drafted better, even in the later rounds, we would have a playoff legacy.

I guess my poorly made point is: How is it possible that a team with as many needs as the Bills have can't find even a depth player, a QB prospect or even a special teams contributor with 4 picks in the 5th through 7th rounds? Any team devoid of talent should maybe look at their draft picks as possible roster bandaids rather than someone else's castoffs.

I'm just so frustrated at the apparent lack of planning in building this team.