Stuff That Seems to Work for Everyone but YoU

truth on hold

WiFi Range Expanders: 2nd bad experience in a row. First time it would last for about 20 minutes tops before losing the signal. 2nd time I had the one router on the list of dozen that it couldn't be setup automatically with (even though it's simply the standard one this major cable company uses .... hhmmmm). Took over a week and a lot of hours to get right because I had to get a bunch of info from the router manufacturer and cable company. UN%@$*#@ REAL

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

try this

WiFi Range Expanders: 2nd bad experience in a row. First time it would last for about 20 minutes tops before losing the signal. 2nd time I had the one router on the list of dozen that it couldn't be setup automatically with (even though it's simply the standard one this major cable company uses .... hhmmmm). Took over a week and a lot of hours to get right because I had to get a bunch of info from the router manufacturer and cable company. UN%@$*#@ REAL

Amped Wireless makes some great products. I'd recommend looking at them (I've done some reviews for their products on Neowin).

I also have a "BearExtender" to review. ( http://store.bearextender.com/products/bearextender-for-pc ). It's supposed to increase WiFi range, but I haven't had time to test it yet. It's for an individual device though.