My Crazy Mock

RyanC883

Flame away, this mock is a bit crazy, but I think solves a lot of the Bills needs:

(1) TE Eifert--ND (whoever we have a QB will either be new, or not capable of throwing the long ball accuratley (Fitz). A great TE like Eifert would be the perfect fit to aid our passing game. Also will be a day 1 starter. We need TE's. We prob pick up an average TE in FA, and this is the All Star to pair him with.

(2) OKafor--OLB-Texas/Thomas--OLB--Stanford. Here we address our OLB needs with a great addition and a player who can start day 1.

(3) EJ Manuel/Nassib/Wilson. Here we address the QB need. Not sure if anyone will be starting day 1, but they all have the potential to and have great college #'s.

(4) Swope--WR--Texas A&M. Great player. If he is still here in the 4th round we hit the lotto. I think he will be one of the better WR's taken, and will be a day 1 starter for the Bills.

(5) Horton--DE--USC/Merdith--DE--Neb. Both guys have the potential to become solid NFL DE's. With Mario Williams on the other side, they should be able to get and win some one on one matchups.

(6) Robinson--WR--Michigan. He'll need some work, but he's already a better option than the pricy Brad Smith. This clears up cap space and adds a dynamic playmaker.

I think this draft solves receiving, defensive, and QB problems. I see a lot of potential day 1 starters here.

Swope was fast but Conner Vernon WR out of Duke looks like a true WR. Think you can get Gavin Escobar TE SDSU in the 3rd who also looked very smooth and natural at the combine. Take Geno or Dion Jordan at #8 if available.

Thissssssssss ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^is the way to Go and or Best Wideout if both are Gone or trade back if possible if they feel they have alot of wideoutsor olbs that grade high and will be there in round 2 or three and pickup some extra picks too !