Zubaz Coupon Deal

TheLynchTrain

If anyone wants a pair of Zubaz, there's a coupon right now by Living Social for 15 bucks off. There is 5.99 shipping charge, so take it for what its worth. Wasn't able to find anything cheaper. They have regular red/blue ones as well as an official Bills pair with a logo on it.

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1-washington-d-c/deals/611270-30-to-spend-on-apparel

Those pants helped me rock the trailer park gals, lots of backwoods loving being dressed all fancy. My skidz pants were obviously my big affair dinnerware gear, especially if my best lay wanted to introduce me to her Mom (who then became my new best gal).

Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

They should also be fighting in their trailer, not laughing and in love.

and be brother/sister with two kids

(note that i have three points now for making jokes about minorities but the racist white jokes here get no reaction whatsoever. could there be a lesson here hmmm)

The last time the Bills were relevant everyone owned a pair of Zubas…coincidence? Fashoin and sports teams are very cyclical...obviously the future of the franchise depends on zebra print casual wear...

Go Bills.

and be brother/sister with two kids

(note that i have three points now for making jokes about minorities but the racist white jokes here get no reaction whatsoever. could there be a lesson here hmmm)

And here I was thinking that was a zubaz centric joke, not a racially charged one