Where I would take players in this draft

SRivRoc

We obviously need alot of help in this draft, but we can't be over reaching for players. So, here is my best take at where we should take players, and the players I would like to see.

At QB- Geno Smith, West Virginia in round 1

Ryan Nassib, Syracuse in round 2

EJ Manuel, Florida State in round 2

Matt Barkley, USC in round 3

Zach Dysert, Miami (OH) in round 4

Tyler Bray, Tennessee in round 5

Sean Renefee, Duke in round 6

At RB- Kenjon Barner, Oregon in round 3

Le'Veon Bell, Michigan State in round 6

At TE- Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame in round 2

Zach Ertz, Stanford in round 2

Gavin Escobar, San Diego state in round 3

Joseph Fauria, UCLA in round 3

Travis Kelce, Cincinnati in round 4

Levine Toilolo, Stanford in round 5

Michael Williams, Alabama in round 6

At WR- Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee in round 1

Quinton Patton, La. Tech in round 2

Robert Woods, USC in round 3

Da'rick Rogers, Tenn. Tech in round 4

Connor Vernon, Duke in round 4

Marquess Wilson, Wash. State in round 6

Tavon Austin, West Virginia in round 2

Marcus Sales, Syracuse in round 6

At O-Line- Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M in round 1

Chance Warmack, Alabama in round 1

Barrett Jones, Alabama in round 3

Braxston Cave, Notre Dame in round 5

Larry Warford, Kentucky in round 2

Earl Watford, James Madison in round 4

This is my offensive board, I'll be coming out with the defensive side in a few days. Hopefully this is helpful. Keep in mind, I just placed players where I believe they should be taken. I placed players who I thought may fit well for the bills and make a difference.

GO BILLS!!!

Super Bowl or Bust

Manual in round two would be such a terrible mistake. He's a 5th round prospect (by multiple accounts), but many agree that he will go in the 2nd to a team stupid enough to take him there. He's a 5th round project. Nothing more.

You ignore the existence of Tyler Wilson and Mike Glennon, does that mean you wouldn't draft them at all?

Manual in round two would be such a terrible mistake. He's a 5th round prospect (by multiple accounts), but many agree that he will go in the 2nd to a team stupid enough to take him there. He's a 5th round project. Nothing more.

You ignore the existence of Tyler Wilson and Mike Glennon, does that mean you wouldn't draft them at all?

I wouldn't touch mike Glennon. I see him as the riser we've seen the last couple of drafts. Gabbert, he's the guy who Glennon reminds me of and I don't want him on this team. Wilson is also interesting. Not that I don't like him, I just don't think we're going to take him. I actually like him as a player, just don't see him here. I think he'll be an early second rounder or trader back into the first for.

I wouldn't touch mike Glennon. I see him as the riser we've seen the last couple of drafts. Gabbert, he's the guy who Glennon reminds me of and I don't want him on this team. Wilson is also interesting. Not that I don't like him, I just don't think we're going to take him. I actually like him as a player, just don't see him here. I think he'll be an early second rounder or trader back into the first for.

Funny, Glennon doesn't remind me at all of Blaine Gabbert. Not saying that I want Glennon, but I just don't see it. I'd be interested to hear your insight into why they are so much alike.