Senate Haircuts Have Cost Tax Payers $5.1 million since '97

Dean Cain

This person claims to be posting for a conservative "think tank." Were they joking? If not, why would she/he have changed names. They definitely lean towards the right.

Honestly, are there posters here that are doing this? I always suspected it...

On all counts, you've got to be joking.

You are within your right but, what about this site?

I would think this would be against the ToS? Under "crusading." Or under a loose interpretation of "spam." Any clarification on this would be much obliged.

Meazza's got it right. This dude is a tool.

Edited by Nanker

Meazza's got it right. This dude is a tool.

You know what's amazing? He's survived long enough to have so many posts. He must be repeating himself now. There aren't that many stupid thoughts in this world.

You know what's amazing? He's survived long enough to have so many posts. He must be repeating himself now. There aren't that many stupid thoughts in this world.

I have plenty more stupid thoughts. You guys need to get out of your mom's basement.

Explain Nanker. BigCountryBills is on record as saying that they get paid to post for a conservative think tank. Was this a joke on their part? If not, then obviously they can't be the first to do this (paid to post conservative agenda). OR, even the other side of the coin w/liberal agenda. Personally, I do not think it is right either way if people are being paid to push an agenda on forums like this. BUT, that is the management's right to decide if such conduct takes place.

Again... Please explain how & why the above is NOT possible.

And please... Do not listen to guys like meazza or you will find yourself in one of GBiD "Hot for 14 year old threads." :-O

I'm sure you do but I may have misunderstood Nankers post. I thought he was referring to EiL. You don't have that many posts.

You are like the board's Marshal Tito.

I also took it as Nanker replying to me. See my post above. I have been registered here over 10 years. Want me to assume an alias and cut my total post count per alias? Would that make you feel better? Who else might you be?