Poll...who's contract was worse - Fitzpick or Sanchize

Alphadawg7

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who made the worse deal?

• Tannenbaum with Sanchize
    • Nix with Fitzpick
    • Both were about equally as foolish
    • Neither, they were good ideas at the time

I was speaking hypothetically, not that I had any knowledge you contradicted yourself. I'm not a Fitz fan. I just understand they felt a certain way about Fitz and it was the right move based on their feeling. So I'm not willing to beat them up too much over it. I also don't believe it stopped them from drafting a QB last year, they just didn't like anyone enough to draft. I disagreed but don't think signing Fitz stopped it. In saying that I don't think it will stop them this year. And in the end that's what we all agree on.

Doesn't that say everything about our FO though? They had to have been worried, with the panic VY move and then trading for TJax. How they do NOT pick a QB last year still baffles me.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is 100% accurate. As another poster said, don't forget the year before Fitz had great games and could be argued would have been wins on the road at NE and BMORE and also at home vs Pitt, with a god awful defense. Then he starts the next year 5 -2, and this town and this board were all in a tizzy we had finally found a QB and he was going to be gone at the end of the year.

I do remember one poster pointing out the Bills were getting insanely lucky in terms of turnovers etc after the start and that it could not be maintained, and I think he was critical Fitz and he was crucified on here, and I mean really destroyed.

Plus, as mentioned they could cut Fitz tomorrow if they had someone, anyone, who could play behind him.. as already pointed out, this was the bigger mistake.

>I do remember one poster pointing out the Bills were getting insanely lucky in terms of turnovers etc after the start

> and that it could not be maintained, and I think he was critical Fitz and he was crucified on here, and I mean really destroyed.

That was me. But even after I've been proved right about Fitz, I still think the Sanchez extension was considerably more boneheaded than Fitz's.