Too bad Mason Crosby of Colorado is only a sophomore; he's been dynamite, and also would be a major upgrade over Lindell that probably wouldn't cost a 2nd.

I wouldn't mind using 2nd AND 3rd on OL at this point. Or nab a pass-catching TE stud like Byrd of USC in the 2nd if he comes out early. Remember, Jonas Jennings was a 3rd rounder, we can still get quality there.

after basically ignoring o-line the past few drafts, i would love to see the bills take an interior lineman early.......we badly need more depth and someone to push tucker/teague........

195693[/snapback]

I know from my personal experience of doing NFL drafts on Madden 2005, I drafted the O line heavily in the early and Middle rounds, and the guys I drafted went onto start within a year or too, so I would draft an OL.

yea I'm a loser, so what?!!

Too bad Mason Crosby of Colorado is only a sophomore; he's been dynamite, and also would be a major upgrade over Lindell that probably wouldn't cost a 2nd.

I wouldn't mind using 2nd AND 3rd on OL at this point. Or nab a pass-catching TE stud like Byrd of USC in the 2nd if he comes out early. Remember, Jonas Jennings was a 3rd rounder, we can still get quality there.

196243[/snapback]

seriously though, what's the name of that Kicker from USC? thast guy boots every fuggin kickoff out of the endzone. and I dont think I've seen him miss any kicks. might have a problem in the Orchard Park winds though.