[please fix subject]

Smith does less with more talent than any coach around. The guy gets a ton of love but it seems to me that he is becoming the weak link on a team that should've been an easy favorite to go all the way and instead struggled far more than their record showed.

This.

Very much so.

Inexcusable loss at home with a 17 point lead. Dungy couldn't get his team to the top of the mountain and Gruden came in and did with virtually the same players. If Arthur Blank is assured either Gruden or maybe Cowher will take the job I think Smith is gone. They were lucky to win last week and Dan Patrick reported that Smith was coaching for his job last week.

Dungy did get his team to the top of the mountain by winning Superbowl XLI. Also the team that Gruden won with was the team that Dungy Built. Also when Dungy retired he had almost a 70% winning Pct (68.8%) compared to Grudens 54%. I love Jon Gruden but I would take Dungy over him in a Heartbeat.

Hardly--he had 7 playoff one and done's with MAnning as QB. Another King of the Regular Season HC...

P Manning is more to blame for this than Coaching. GIve me Eli any day and all day if were talking winning a game that counts.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use less deceptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use less deceptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I would but I don't know what was wrong with my subject line...