(OT) I had a dream and a nightmare

I was home sick from work the past 2 days, and I went to bed early last night...I do not remember all the details, but i do remember some of my dream/nightmare....my high school football field was changed to the Ralph...and the Bills were beating the Jets 61-17...and i do remember watching Drew throw a pass...so far its a nice dream...I was walking behind the end zone...and I meet a current NFL player...and I shook his hand and called him by his first name....Tom (we all know what QB this is)....thats when the dream changed to a nightmare!!! I shook that guys hand!! Oh the horror!!! :)

What are some of the weirdest dreams/nightmares you can recall???

I was home sick from work the past 2 days, and I went to bed early last night...I do not remember all the details, but i do remember some of my dream/nightmare....my high school football field was changed to the Ralph...and the Bills were beating the Jets 61-17...and i do remember watching Drew throw a pass...so far its a nice dream...I was walking behind the end zone...and I meet a current NFL player...and I shook his hand and called him by his first name....Tom (we all know what QB this is)....thats when the dream changed to a nightmare!!!  I shook that guys hand!!  Oh the horror!!!    :)

195266[/snapback]

I had a dream that I was awake. And when I woke up I was asleep!

I was home sick from work the past 2 days, and I went to bed early last night...I do not remember all the details, but i do remember some of my dream/nightmare....my high school football field was changed to the Ralph...and the Bills were beating the Jets 61-17...and i do remember watching Drew throw a pass...so far its a nice dream...I was walking behind the end zone...and I meet a current NFL player...and I shook his hand and called him by his first name....Tom (we all know what QB this is)....thats when the dream changed to a nightmare!!!  I shook that guys hand!!  Oh the horror!!!    :)

195266[/snapback]

I had a dream that I was at work and I was happy. Then I realized that you Clements22 were out sick! (we work together) What a great day! haha just kidding...

You weren't sick. I hear you and your wife had a 2 day sex marathon!