This is scary: Deadly zorb tragedy at Russian ski resort

truth on hold

That dude/spotter floundering @ the bottom trying to get control of the Zorb... What would have happened say he had Bowie knife and popped that sucker? LoL... I guess it sure beats traveling down the side of a mountain a whole klick, through rocks and what not, to reach the valley floor!

I wonder if you might have a high potential for asphyxiation if one of those things popped. That or like you said, all the rocks. Pick your poison. I'd also like to see the hilarity that could ensue if a guy is running down a snowy slope like that with a bowie knife.

I wonder if you might have a high potential for asphyxiation if one of those things popped. That or like you said, all the rocks. Pick your poison. I'd also like to see the hilarity that could ensue if a guy is running down a snowy slope like that with a bowie knife.

So true! LoL! Never thought about all that plastic getting wrapped up around them... Man would that be a snarl! But, then again... Trusty Bowie knife to use as "the jaws of life"... Of course if the other guy isn't bleeding with a 1000 puncture wounds on em!

Wow... These guys were doomed! Get this... Supposedly, Zorbs are gonna be incorporated into the Sochi Olympics symbols... :-O

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

So true! LoL! Never thought about all that plastic getting wrapped up around them... Man would that be a snarl! But, then again... Trusty Bowie knife to use as "the jaws of life"... Of course if the other guy isn't bleeding with a 1000 puncture wounds on em!

Wow... These guys were doomed! Get this... Supposedly, Zorbs are gonna be incorporated into the Sochi Olympics symbols... :-O

Considering how stupid most of the events have become in the Olympics, I'd be shocked if Zorballing wasn't an event in the next ten years.