Mike McCoy + Vick/A.Smith

"The guy is gonna be a great NFL Head Coach." - How do we know this?? Had you even heard of this guy prior to this year?? P. Maning is the reason the Broncos have greatly improved their offense not this guy. Last I checking Manning is NOT on the Bills' roster.

"He is versatile and fits the system to his players." - Hell, we could say that about most OCs in the NFL and in college.

"Super smart and gets the most out of his players." - I've never heard that descritption before.

Has he ever been a HC?? What does he know about defense?? Who would be willing to be his coaching assistants??

Didn't we just fire a strictly offensive guy as our HC?? How well did that work out??

Are you saying that McCoy is a better, more experienced offensive mind than Gailey???

Is this guy the real McCoy???

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

As President of the MV7 to the Bills fan club I welcome you. Now thats out the way all MV7 ideas or thoughts will be taken out of context and will bring out illogical ideas from people with baseless opinions that aren't really opinions just racial, anger and hate over something that happened years ago. There are few people on this board with actual facts that actually make sense as to why MV7 shouldn't be on the Bills those people are rare. Example: Ryan Fitzpatrick is an upgrade or even par with MV7. If anybody says that to you just ignore them they obviously have no idea what a football or what a quarterback is. Just a heads up on anything MV7 oriented..

Thanks Management,

Do you think a single one of the "racist" no Vick posters on here would have a probem with trading Fitz for RG? Enjoy being president of your club of one.

'