Per ESPNs bottom line: Mike Holmgren....

I'd take Holmgren in a 1/2 a New York heartbeat as long as he is HC only. I was on the Seahawks drumline in 2005 and saw every game. That was a really good team. He is also good and finding and working with QBs.

Whale on it !!

I don't care how old or young a coach is as long as he wins.

Is willing to listen to any team about being their HC....

Any takers? Too old?

has been successful everywhere and didn't have enough time in cleveland even though he just drafted a good QB, WR, and RB. I could be talked into it and we could do worse.

I'd take Holmgren in a 1/2 a New York heartbeat as long as he is HC only. I was on the Seahawks drumline in 2005 and saw every game. That was a really good team. He is also good and finding and working with QBs.

Whale on it !!

I don't care how old or young a coach is as long as he wins.

Seahawks drumline?

Do not want. He's old and hasn't coached since 2006.

Is that you Mike Schopp.

Lets get off the old kick, the only thing that matters is Good or bad. He has been in the front office so it's not like he doesn't have a clue how the game is played and he can still coach. Bruce Arians is old, so is Dick Lebeau would you kick them out as HC and DC respectively?

Lets get off the old kick, the only thing that matters is Good or bad. He has been in the front office so it's not like he doesn't have a clue how the game is played and he can still coach. Bruce Arians is old, so is Dick Lebeau would you kick them out as HC and DC respectively?

So is Tom Coughlin and his 2 Super Bowl rings.

I don't care about age. Just wins. A young coach can win and so can an old coach. The is to pick the one that can win.

has been successful everywhere and didn't have enough time in cleveland even though he just drafted a good QB, WR, and RB. I could be talked into it and we could do worse.

Seahawks drumline?

Is that you Mike Schopp.

I have no interest in Bruce Arians coaching the Bills unless Andrew Luck is coming with him. LeBeau is a hell of a coordinator; that's not the same job as head coach by any means. Bottom line: No to Holmgren.

Edited by Barry Zuckerkorn