Darrell Bevell and Mike McCoy for HC!

And also be just HC. I would like them also to give up calling the plays on the Offense. One of the failings of Chan was that with the OC duties, he simply did not have the time to be the HC of the Buffalo bills. It appeared that there were no chemistry between the HC and the Defensive and ST players. I rarely saw Chan congratulating and patting the Defensive players when they came off the field.

I agree 100%. Not a fan of the HC being overly involved in calling the plays either on offense or defense. He should listen to the coordinators in developing game plans and provide input, but empower them to do their jobs.

Note on McCoy: Its actually THREE offenses in LESS than 3 seasons.

Offense #1 was the Kyle Orton-led offense. Offense #2 was implemented bye week last season to highlight Tebow's strength. Offense #3 is now the Manning offense.

Note on McCoy: Its actually THREE offenses in LESS than 3 seasons.

Offense #1 was the Kyle Orton-led offense. Offense #2 was implemented bye week last season to highlight Tebow's strength. Offense #3 is now the Manning offense.

3 different offenses sound good. Better than a HC/OC trying to jam players into his system.

I mean, it could be argued that the Orton/Manning offenses are similar. However, it could be argued they are different because before McGahee joined the team for the 2011 season, there was absolutely no running game to be found in Mile High due to Knowshon Moreno being a grade A bust. Not to mention that Manning and Orton have different grasps on the game and different limitations.