Cotton Bowl

NastyMan

Here are some players to watch during the cotton bowl that aren't so obvious:

Spencer Nealy NT/DT Texas A&M - he is a beast and reminds me of K. Williams. His best game this year was against Alabama where he dominated the center of a stout Alabama O-line. His motor never stops. (would love to see in him Buffalo picking him in the 6th or 7th round.

Sean Porter LB Texas A&M - He is pretty obvious probably a first round pick but not worthy of the number 8 IMO.

Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M - This guy is fast with great hands. We would probably have to take him in the third or fourth round but I would take him in a heart beat. Loves the game and you can tell by the way he plays. Reminds me of Wes Welker. It wouldn't surpise me if the Patriots took him and let Welker go somewhere else he is that good.

I know that these guys are all Texas A&M don't know much about the Big 12 this year since I am an Aggie fan (thank God they had a good season or it would have been a real crappy year) These Aggies are fun to watch.

You forgot the most important player ; LANDRY JONES

"Jones has shown a unique ability to make all the throws on the football field. In the process, he's rewritten the OU -- and Big 12 -- record books.

Jones is the Sooners' career leader in passing yards, wins, passing completions, 300-yard games, 400-yard games, and passing touchdowns. And with more than 16,000 career passing yards, he is the No. 1 passer in the 16-year history of the conference.

His opponents have taken notice. A&M defensive end Damontre Moore raved Sunday about Jones' ability in the pocket.

"He's a talented quarterback," Moore said. "I think he's NFL-ready. He has extremely good poise in the pocket. His arm strength is amazing. He's, overall, just a talented, complete quarterback."

http://www.aggiespor...5e84c51799.html

I would only conisder taking Jones in round 2 in fact I would rather the Bills hire Kyle Shanahan as head coach trade our second round pick to the skins for Cousins and draft another QB in rounds 4 or 5 picking a LB/WR with the first pick and whatever you didn't get in round one pick best LB/WR in round 3.

You forgot the most important player ; LANDRY JONES

"Jones has shown a unique ability to make all the throws on the football field. In the process, he's rewritten the OU -- and Big 12 -- record books.

Jones is the Sooners' career leader in passing yards, wins, passing completions, 300-yard games, 400-yard games, and passing touchdowns. And with more than 16,000 career passing yards, he is the No. 1 passer in the 16-year history of the conference.

His opponents have taken notice. A&M defensive end Damontre Moore raved Sunday about Jones' ability in the pocket.

"He's a talented quarterback," Moore said. "I think he's NFL-ready. He has extremely good poise in the pocket. His arm strength is amazing. He's, overall, just a talented, complete quarterback."

http://www.aggiespor...5e84c51799.html

Couldn't agree more. Draft LANDRY JONES!!!!!!!!!