NFL Black Monday for coaches and GMs

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although expected I'm surprised this has leaked already considering the relationship between Lurie and Reid. You would think Lurie would meet with Reid first before announcing this

I think Munchak and Swartz are safe, prob Allen with Raiders as well but there are def going to be a lot of openings

Although expected I'm surprised this has leaked already considering the relationship between Lurie and Reid. You would think Lurie would meet with Reid first before announcing this

I think Munchak and Swartz are safe, prob Allen with Raiders as well but there are def going to be a lot of openings

Maybe he has. It doesn't take long to say "you're fired."

Pioli expected to remain Chiefs GM, Crennel reported to be out.

http://www.nfl.com/n...ted-to-keep-job

Pioli has done a poor job, surprised he'll survive. Todd Haley and Crennel as his HC choices = failure.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21474029/2012-black-monday-coaching-hot-seat-tracker

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Early Firings

Jags GM

Romeo Crennel (Chiefs coach)

Pat Shurmur (Browns)

Andy Reid

Norv Turner

Probable Firings

Cheifs GM

Ron Riviera (panthers coach)

Mike Munchack (Titans Coach)

Chain Gailey

On the hot seat

Jim Schwartz (Lions Coach)

Buddy Nix

Rex Ryan

Jason Garrett

This could be a recording setting year. Not a good year for a small market team like the Bills to try to land a big name head coach. Demand > Supply. BTW the list of head coaches suck that are coming or potentially coming onto the market (above).

Demand becomes even greater and supply dwindles when the best coaches are either coming from retirement or the college ranks. Not many "up and coming assistants" either in the NFL to choose from.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever