Ingraham sources: Paul Ryan may replace Boehner as speaker

to clarify, i say that sort of tongue in cheek. he didnt stand a chance bc of the current rigid litmus test nature of the far right (including both the evangelicals and the tea party) wouldnt let him get nominated. but if they had found a way to actually get him to win the ticket i think he does supplant obama bc he was by far the best candidate to capture the vital middle

the key failure point was clearly the tea party. even with their waning influence they still had enough power to shape the primary season, which was a disaster for the party. it was probably one cycle too early for that faction to learn their lesson - their brand of inexperienced rigid compliance cost them the election

make no mistake, the failure of the party to recognize their best candidate, both in character and ability to actually win, is a major stain on their credibility. they desperately need to rebrand, but so far they are just wasting effort on the same old tired logo

Feel comfortable that you and Shanika are going to have all of your expenses paid by Obama. You suck on a delusional teet.

I'm sure that what you really want to say here is black people. But you're too chicken **** to say what you really mean so you settle for a name that sounds like a black name. A female name to show that she is a "welfare queen". Because, you know, welfare queens are black right?

Bigfatbillsfan proposes if we want to see nothing get done in Congress, make Paul Ryan Speaker. I propose that nothing will get with, or without, a Speaker because there is no compelling will to do the people's business as long as there is an opposition party to humiliate.

I'm sure that what you really want to say here is black people. But you're too chicken **** to say what you really mean so you settle for a name that sounds like a black name. A female name to show that she is a "welfare queen". Because, you know, welfare queens are black right?

Heduki Shanika is a black welfare queen? I pity those that see things only in "black or white". Regardless, have a Merry Christmas.

Bigfatbillsfan proposes if we want to see nothing get done in Congress, make Paul Ryan Speaker. I propose that nothing will get with, or without, a Speaker because there is no compelling will to do the people's business as long as there is an opposition party to humiliate.

In a way you're saying the same thing that I was saying. It's not that I don't think Ryan would have any type of leadership skills. It's more along the lines that I think he a) is the perfect model of a person who will not conduct the people's business if he has a chance to make the other party look bad. And b) He is already a divisive figure and would not be taken seriously by the Dems.

I agree the Boner isn't the right guy for the job. But I think that the GOP can do better than Ryan.

Heduki Shanika is a black welfare queen? I pity those that see things only in "black or white". Regardless, have a Merry Christmas.

You must not have seen my quote to you in the Merry Christmas thread. Sorry I race bated you on Christmas. Hope you're having as Merry a Christmas where you are as I am here with my family.

Merry Christmas.