Anyone ever been to Guantanamo Bay?

Buffalo Mike1

Never been there but talked to somebody who has. It's nothing like Harold & Kumar or A Few Good Men.

It's a military base that you can not leave. If you're going to be there for an extended period, they better be paying you good money because you'll get some serious cabin fever

Never been there but talked to somebody who has. It's nothing like Harold & Kumar or A Few Good Men.

It's a military base that you can not leave. If you're going to be there for an extended period, they better be paying you good money because you'll get some serious cabin fever

Yeah need to make some good money. I have done some research all weekend, looks like they have made some changes for the good. They are supposed to fly me home every other month for 10 days. Contract work has been slow, got to weigh my options.

Yeah need to make some good money. I have done some research all weekend, looks like they have made some changes for the good. They are supposed to fly me home every other month for 10 days. Contract work has been slow, got to weigh my options.

My sister lived there for about a year and loved it. Yes, your stuck on the base, but there can be plenty to do depending on what you liked. She was young, spent most of the time getting together with friends and drinking. Plenty of places to hang out. But there's also hiking, nice beaches, and some of the best scuba diving in the world.

Probably would be beneficial to talk to some other contractors that have been there, especially those around your age.