Here's my championship roster

section122

QB: P. Manning or M. Stafford - gonna ride Manning as I have all year

RB: Forte and Sproles (could start 3 if I had one worth starting in my flex) - PPr league and my only other backs are Bradshaw (likely out) and Bush (handcuff for forte)

WR: My tough decision is at wr. Since I am down on rbs (injuried hit me hard here) I have to start at least 2 and up to 3 wrs my list:

M. Wallace and Megatron - get the starting nod but my choice for #3 is muddy at best

Steve Smith Car vs. Oak

Josh Gordon Cle vs. Pitt

TY Hilton Ind vs. KC

J. Jones GB vs Indy

A. Boldin Balt vs. NYG

so many good options. I'm ruling out Hilton and Gordon bc I don't care for the matchup with Gordon and Hilton is #3. So Smith, Jones or Boldin?

edit: Apparently Deangelo Williams is available and although I hate him if Stewart is out I may want to go that route. What do you say?

Edited by section122

QB: P. Manning or M. Stafford - gonna ride Manning as I have all year

RB: Forte and Sproles (could start 3 if I had one worth starting in my flex) - PPr league and my only other backs are Bradshaw (likely out) and Bush (handcuff for forte)

WR: My tough decision is at wr. Since I am down on rbs (injuried hit me hard here) I have to start at least 2 and up to 3 wrs my list:

M. Wallace and Megatron - get the starting nod but my choice for #3 is muddy at best

Steve Smith Car vs. Oak

Josh Gordon Cle vs. Pitt

TY Hilton Ind vs. KC

J. Jones GB vs Indy

A. Boldin Balt vs. NYG

so many good options. I'm ruling out Hilton and Gordon bc I don't care for the matchup with Gordon and Hilton is #3. So Smith, Jones or Boldin?

edit: Apparently Deangelo Williams is available and although I hate him if Stewart is out I may want to go that route. What do you say?

Personally, I'd go with Steve Smith over the other options....I'd give him a slight edge over Jones, but Jones is so inconsistent it makes me furious. DeAngelo Williams is also intriguing....I might just start him in my flex spot if I were you. If Stewart's out, and it looks like he will be, then he's going to get a lot of touches on Sunday. Love Williams this week....especially in PPR formats.

Williams will be the guy if the backfield is all his. If not...or if uncertain right up until game time I would go with Smith. The recent production is there, Cam is playing good, and Oakland is terrible. Jones will most certainly put up 2 tds and 80 yards if he's on your bench, but if you start him he'll give you 30 yards and other guys will snag the TDs. Go with Smith...he's guaranteed a lot of targets against a week D and plays on an offense that is doing well right now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.