So is anyone still alive in their playoffs?

Buftex

Yup. In the playoffs in 3 leagues out of 5 still.

One of the leagues where I didn't make the playoffs is brutal. Dustin and I have the 2nd and 3rd most points in the league, and neither of us made the playoffs. I missed it at 7-7, he missed it at 5-9. Even worse, my division had 4 teams that outscored the entire other division, but only one of our division's teams made the playoffs.

Yeah I am still in it. Missed the playoffs in the tbd league bc the draft got changed and auto draft screwed me (excuses excuses), made the playoffs in my espn league and won this week to move on to the semis. Lost in my 1 pay league bc Brady and Adrian Peterson went bananas for him. Had a first round bye in the keeper league but am projected to lose a close one. I have a lot of tough matchups for my players in that league but it is the one that matters the most now. It's a keeper league I created and am commissioner of, it's the first year, and there is $200 to win!

One of the leagues where I didn't make the playoffs is brutal. Dustin and I have the 2nd and 3rd most points in the league, and neither of us made the playoffs. I missed it at 7-7, he missed it at 5-9. Even worse, my division had 4 teams that outscored the entire other division, but only one of our division's teams made the playoffs.

Actually, nevermind, apparently 6 teams made the playoffs and I was one of them and won, LOL. Only league I'm out of it is Austin.

I think the league that we are in together worked out a little screwy...all the weak teams in one division kind of screwed you out of a playoff spot IMO. Also, the seeding for the second round is fugged... Dustin (#1 seed) should be playing Andrew (#6 seed), while Charly (#2 seed) should be playing Tag (#4 seed)...but that is just me I guess. I am pulling for Charly all the way!

Good luck in the other 3 leauges. Playing for money in any of them?

Yeah I am still in it. Missed the playoffs in the tbd league bc the draft got changed and auto draft screwed me (excuses excuses), made the playoffs in my espn league and won this week to move on to the semis. Lost in my 1 pay league bc Brady and Adrian Peterson went bananas for him. Had a first round bye in the keeper league but am projected to lose a close one. I have a lot of tough matchups for my players in that league but it is the one that matters the most now. It's a keeper league I created and am commissioner of, it's the first year, and there is $200 to win!

Good luck...crazy thing about FF... I had Cam Newton as my QB this week... he got me 45 points...my oppenent (with a very solid roster) had a sub-par week at pretty much every position...except that damn Seahawks D!

Would love to try a keeper leauge some year...

Actually, nevermind, apparently 6 teams made the playoffs and I was one of them and won, LOL. Only league I'm out of it is Austin.

:thumbsup: Not just any chump can win the Austex league! :lol:

I think the league that we are in together worked out a little screwy...all the weak teams in one division kind of screwed you out of a playoff spot IMO. Also, the seeding for the second round is fugged... Dustin (#1 seed) should be playing Andrew (#6 seed), while Charly (#2 seed) should be playing Tag (#4 seed)...but that is just me I guess. I am pulling for Charly all the way!

Good luck in the other 3 leauges. Playing for money in any of them?

Yep. Two of the leagues are leagues where there are actually 3 leagues total, and I play in two of them. There's a winner for each individual league, and a winner for laeder of total points across all of them.

Dustin and I split one of the teams, and that team is 22 points off the lead for all of the teams, which is like $1k. That would be awesome. The tough part is that team is in league #1 (best competition), where as the team we're chasing is in league #3 (easiest competition).

I'm only in one league that isn't a $100+ buy-in, and that's a $20. I'm hoping to at least break even!

Autodraft guy in our league outscored everyone by 200pts. He had like 3 TE's but Brees/Peterson/Martin was a beastly trio. When I see him I'm always like "good job cbs sportsline".

I still don't believe the year Peterson is having (though people putting him ahead of Manning/Brady on their "real life mvp" ballots is absurd).

Edited by BuffOrange

I won the regular season title earning me half of the pot. This week I play a team that I have lost to each of the 2 times I played against him this season. My opponent has a pretty rag-tag group (was decimated by injuries as of late), but he still has Megatron, Marshawn Lynch, and Matthew Stafford. Both times he beat me during the regular season I just had terrible weeks, so hopefully I am able to handle him this week.

My Roster:

QB: Cam Newton (waiting to hear updates about RG-III)

RB: Trent Richardson

RB: Doug Martin

RB/WR: Alfred Morris

WR: Brandon Marshall

WR: Vincent Jackson

TE: Tony Gonzalez

D/ST: Broncos

K: Matt Bryant

I like my chances :thumbsup:

Cam has been blowing up (finally!)...even if RGIII is healthy, I would still start Newton.

That's what I'm thinking right now. Even if RG-III does start versus Cleveland, if he takes one good shot, he'll likely be pulled from the game in favor of Cousins (especially if they have a lead). Plus, Cleveland has gotten a lot better defensively versus the pass.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.