Ravens fire Cam Cameron (O Coordinator)

NoSaint

Cam Cameron should have been fired, but the truth is that Caldwell ain't much better. He was at the helm of a Peytonless Colts squad that almost went 0-fer-everything last season. I hate to make fun of the guy, but he's got the same bewildered expression on his face every time I look at him. -Not trying to be mean. There could totally be a medical reason why he can't ever close his mouth.

-Doesn't exactly instill confidence, though. I'll give him a chance. I think the Ravens may have needed this pattern-interrupt to get everyone off their a$$es.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam Cameron should have been fired, but the truth is that Caldwell ain't much better. He was at the helm of a Peytonless Colts squad that almost went 0-fer-everything last season. I hate to make fun of the guy, but he's got the same bewildered expression on his face every time I look at him. -Not trying to be mean. There could totally be a medical reason why he can't ever close his mouth.

-Doesn't exactly instill confidence, though. I'll give him a chance. I think the Ravens may have needed this pattern-interrupt to get everyone off their a$$es.

As I mentioned earlier, Caldwell is nothing more than a puppet for large egos. Caldwell will not make any improvement. The ex Bills GM and Manning and now Harbaugh and the boys.

So it turns out Cam Cameron wasn't the problem.....

Or maybe he was, I don't know. But I have never seen the Ravens look so hapless. Personally I think Flacco being a pinhead is the issue.

Flacco looks like he is ready to cry.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

So it turns out Cam Cameron wasn't the problem.....

Or maybe he was, I don't know. But I have never seen the Ravens look so hapless. Personally I think Flacco being a pinhead is the issue.

One game - we will see. Not looking good for the playoff run. I'm sure they'd rather be dealing with this now than January though.

One game - we will see. Not looking good for the playoff run. I'm sure they'd rather be dealing with this now than January though.

Someone posted an interesting stat last week. Something about the Ravens essentially being undefeated in games Flacco threw less than 30 times and barely winning when he threw more. I would imagine a QB coach at OC would emphasize the passing game. If I was a Baltimore fan I'd be very nervous for the season.

Indeed. And yet there are those who would love to see Sucko as QB for the Bills... sad but true.

I saw someone stumping for Charlie Batch not long ago. There are pockets of delusion everywhere.

Someone posted an interesting stat last week. Something about the Ravens essentially being undefeated in games Flacco threw less than 30 times and barely winning when he threw more. I would imagine a QB coach at OC would emphasize the passing game. If I was a Baltimore fan I'd be very nervous for the season.

I saw someone stumping for Charlie Batch not long ago. There are pockets of delusion everywhere.

That's the wide majority of qbs. You throw when losing, run when winning. Even the greats struggle without some balance, additionally.