There is no justification for the Spiller issue

The runs he makes, the overall speed and quickness, and the anxiety he brings to defensive coordinators makes him easily one of the scariest backs in all of football. I like Chan but to imply that he gets tired or that it is just his time off and Fred's time on is foolish and insulting to me as a fan. This is not to say that Fred can't be the leader he is, but we are talking about a player that can take it the distance any time.

The post game comments were pathetic. Sullivan crushed him and for the first time in as long as I can remember, the other reporters rode Sullivan and didn't let Gailey off the hook. There were no answers regarding seven touches because there really are no answers for that.

The runs he makes, the overall speed and quickness, and the anxiety he brings to defensive coordinators makes him easily one of the scariest backs in all of football. I like Chan but to imply that he gets tired or that it is just his time off and Fred's time on is foolish and insulting to me as a fan. This is not to say that Fred can't be the leader he is, but we are talking about a player that can take it the distance any time.

The post game comments were pathetic. Sullivan crushed him and for the first time in as long as I can remember, the other reporters rode Sullivan and didn't let Gailey off the hook. There were no answers regarding seven touches because there really are no answers for that.

Chan wants to save him for the next HC :lol:

Look at teams like the vikings, jets, and even seahawks (though russel has def been playing solidly): they win for the most part in spite of their QB play. Good defense, run the ball, ask your QB to make just enough plays.

Here in buffalo, it's the opposite. Chan passes to set up the run apparently. I don't get it. Our biggest threats on offense are our RBs and the focal point of the offense in a close, low-scoring, snowy/rainy game is the pass. !@#$ing pathetic

Right when they drafted Spiller they said they would start him off easy and feel he will be essentially rested for when they have a playoff team. I still think they are still using this philosophy but they can't talk about it because they said they would have a playoff team by now

Look at teams like the vikings, jets, and even seahawks (though russel has def been playing solidly): they win for the most part in spite of their QB play. Good defense, run the ball, ask your QB to make just enough plays.

Here in buffalo, it's the opposite. Chan passes to set up the run apparently. I don't get it. Our biggest threats on offense are our RBs and the focal point of the offense in a close, low-scoring, snowy/rainy game is the pass. !@#$ing pathetic

He falls in love with the pass - he's always had a run-and-gun offensive mind, which is probably (now that I think about it) what got him let go in Kansas City when he and Todd Haley were butting heads.

There are no answers. He saw it himself against Jacksonville last week - I don't see why he didn't use the same blueprint just because the weather wasn't as bad. Of course, when it comes time to kick a 52-yard FG, the weather probably was horrible.

:wallbash:

Edited by BuffaloWings

He falls in love with the pass - he's always had a run-and-gun offensive mind, which is probably (now that I think about it) what got him let go in Kansas City when he and Todd Haley were butting heads.

There are no answers. He saw it himself against Jacksonville last week - I don't see why he didn't use the same blueprint just because the weather wasn't as bad. Of course, when it comes time to kick a 52-yard FG, the weather probably was horrible.

:wallbash:

yup.

how did the Jets beat the Rams? THE RAN IT DOWN THEIR F'ING THROATS. Not us. We have to be cute.

Edited by bobobonators

the FJ CJ talk is moot as Fred is injured again CJ will get his carries come Sunday and maybe longer.

Yiur forgetting that we still have Tashard Choice. Chans little gimp. He was the first back on the field after Fred got injured. He was also in for most, if not all of the remaining drive.

I'm willing to drop a 5 spot that Choice will get more carries than CJ this week.

I'mnot sure what CJ's contract status is (how many years left), but I don't see him signing back with Buffalo, given the way he's been treated. I do not understand the reasonoing to holding him back and not giving him the carries. And when he does pass block, he may not be the best, but he''s far from the worst I've seen. It's sad to waste such a talent given the lack of talent on this offense.

I'mnot sure what CJ's contract status is (how many years left), but I don't see him signing back with Buffalo, given the way he's been treated. I do not understand the reasonoing to holding him back and not giving him the carries. And when he does pass block, he may not be the best, but he''s far from the worst I've seen. It's sad to waste such a talent given the lack of talent on this offense.

Spiller has 2 years left on his contract after this one. We BETTER re-sign him...otherwise you know we'll be drafting another 1st round RB....

Didn't Chan Gailey say he wanted Spiller to have 60% of the carries?

Since that proclamation, Spiller has had about 38% of the carries (excluding scrambles by Fitz, and runs by Brad Smith and T.J. Graham).

Maybe he meant that it was FJ's "turn" to get 60% of the carries.

Or, maybe Chan is talking out his ass again.

Since that proclamation, Spiller has had about 38% of the carries (excluding scrambles by Fitz, and runs by Brad Smith and T.J. Graham).

Maybe he meant that it was FJ's "turn" to get 60% of the carries.

Or, maybe Chan is talking out his ass again.

So, you think Chan is a compulsive liar. What else has Chan lied about?

So, you think Chan is a compulsive liar. What else has Chan lied about?

I don't think that Spiller told Gailey that he was winded after 2 runs early in the 2nd half. I suppose it is possible, though, given that Gailey rode Spiller in the 1st half, to the tune of 4 carries.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I never said that Gailey was a "compulsive liar". You like making **** up, no?

I don't think that Spiller told Gailey that he was winded after 2 runs early in the 2nd half. I suppose it is possible, though, given that Gailey rode Spiller in the 1st half, to the tune of 4 carries.

Also, I'm pretty sure that I never said that Gailey was a "compulsive liar". You like making **** up, no?

You said Chan is full of **** numerous times in the last 24 hours. The profanity does not change your meaning.

I take it you have nothing then since you did not answer the question.