First 9 plays, 8 passes 1 run

If you watched the post game interview of CJ & then if you read the Jarius Byrd interview last week it just makes me wonder how long it will take either guy to jump the next train out of town if something isn't done about the coaching or at least the play calling .

These are the guys we are suppose to be building the team around , if they are not happy how do we expect to keep them ? Not to mention sure Fred is great but if he is hitting the injury wall which this year he's had 2 take him out of games we need to ride the young horse & use Fred in a way to keep him heathier longer ..

Buddy & company need to look at the way things have been being done & either learn from it & change those practices or find some one that won't make those same type of mistakes before we lose the best players on the team ...

TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ

Time for as switch just to see what he's got. That loss cost the Bills their last outside chance for the WC. Blah blah - say what you will they were still in the hunt.

The teams that they needed to lose to help them did.

LOUSY 4th quarter play calling and execution. NO first downs when they needed to kill the clock.

In addition, the officiating!!! The Mario flag that took back the TD was horrific as was the incomplete pass they called a fumble!

In addition, the officiating!!! The Mario flag that took back the TD was horrific as was the incomplete pass they called a fumble!

Yeah, there were a few really bad calls. That said, they didn't call PI every other play, so that's an improvement.

You idiots don't know beans about the NFL. The run game won't be successful until your passing game forces the other team into a prevent D with 7 defensive backs 20 yards from the line of scrimmage. THAT'S when you hit them with the ground game, dummies.

Haaaaa haaaa. Ha ha. Chan you freaking genius. This really is funny. Just resign today gailey sorry sack

I honestly don't know how we are 7th in rushing, They say Gaily is great at disguising play, well the running play are totally invisible

You idiots don't know beans about the NFL. The run game won't be successful until your passing game forces the other team into a prevent D with 7 defensive backs 20 yards from the line of scrimmage. THAT'S when you hit them with the ground game, dummies.

Damn. We've just been schooled.

We are 7th in the league in rushing & we are 25th in passing, so that defeats your argument

Edited by Matt183

We are 7th in the league in rushing & we are 25th in Passing, so that defeats you, Argument.

Fixed your punctuation/capitalization for you. And I would argue that with our backs and O-line, we should be much higher than just 7th in rushing. 1st is probably asking too much, but top 3 is reasonable. And our passing rank is very low despite us passing too much because we are bad at passing the football. When Fitz throws a lot, we don't get many first downs, and thus can't get many yards. The more he throws it, the easier things get for the defense, so even going to 100% passing wouldn't get us many more passing yards.

Fixed your punctuation/capitalization for you. And I would argue that with our backs and O-line, we should be much higher than just 7th in rushing. 1st is probably asking too much, but top 3 is reasonable. And our passing rank is very low despite us passing too much because we are bad at passing the football. When Fitz throws a lot, we don't get many first downs, and thus can't get many yards. The more he throws it, the easier things get for the defense, so even going to 100% passing wouldn't get us many more passing yards.

You have to be balanced, you run to pass & pass to run but Gaily just passes especially when we have a lead, so it makes no sense in being 7th in the league in rushing.

You'd think teams would stack the line line to stop the run but they know Gaily can't stop throwning & with a QB who can't hit a barn from the inside, they just play zone & wait for the mistakes to come.

You have to be balanced, you run to pass & pass to run but Gaily just passes especially when we have a lead, so it makes no sense in being 7th in the league in rushing.

You'd think teams would stack the line line to stop the run but they know Gaily can't stop throwning & with a QB who can't hit a barn from the inside, they just play zone & wait for the mistakes to come.

The bolded part is the most frustrating. We've really only been forced to pass in 2 games this year (Jets & 49ers). The first Pats game ended up a blowout, but we had a multi-TD lead in the 3rd quarter, and coughed it up quickly in part because we kept passing.

The smarter teams, especially more recently, have been stacking the line, or at least sticking in their base/run D when we go spread. And then Chan responds by sticking with the spread and trying to throw the D out of their base set. The Houston game was probably the best example. I'll give Chan this -- the offense is at its best when we're running out of the spread against a nickel or dime D, which we seemed to do more of earlier in the year. But he doesn't seem to realize that the offense is at its worst when we're throwing out of the spread, whether we're against a run D or a pass D.

"Gaily just passes especially when we have a lead"

I keep thinking about the Cardinal Game, we are leading & Brad Smith throw out of the wildcat deep & gets picked, if I could have reached threw the TV & strangled Gaily I would have