All Bills pass plays vs Jaguars all drawn up

jonramz

I have no idea if anyone will find this stuff interesting or not. But I have diagrammed all 17 pass plays the Bills threw on Sunday.

http://yardsperpass.com/?p=186

One thing I want to say is that I do not know if there are options built into the routes or even what plays are called, this is just what the receivers ran.

Little factoid for you... of those 17 passes, 6 of them were basically screen passes.

Comments/thoughts always welcomed.

-Jon

Edited by jonramz

thanks man... I thought it was a pretty interesting thing to do. Just from remembering past games and looking at all of these plays, you can definitely see some patterns start to emerge

-Jon

I have no idea if anyone will find this stuff interesting or not. But I have diagrammed all 17 pass plays the Bills threw on Sunday.

http://yardsperpass.com/?p=186

One thing I want to say is that I do not know if there are options built into the routes or even what plays are called, this is just what the receivers ran.

Little factoid for you... of those 17 passes, 6 of them were basically screen passes.

Comments/thoughts always welcomed.

-Jon

Great job.

I think every one wants 4 lines drawn vertically. Or 4 receivers running bombs on ever play...

Give cj the ball, then a screen, then cj again, then a short pass to stevie, then more cj = Win

It may be intuitive to include the number of step in the qb drop, whether or not the play was a play action pass, and how long the qb held the ball.

He should add how many farts each player does on each play too!!!

It may be intuitive to include the number of step in the qb drop, whether or not the play was a play action pass, and how long the qb held the ball.

Yeah there are a few things I could do to make them super cool.... I'd love to diagram the defense and the coverage that they are playing, but honestly that kinda stuff really takes up a lot more time because you have to re-watch so many different things. If I do it again, I'll try and tag them for play action though, that would be pretty easy

Thanks for the comments, glad people enjoyed looking at them. There are quite a few plays the Bills run all the time.

-Jon