McShay, no elite QB 2013 draft

thewildrabbit

I'm bored so here are some Mock draft updates as of today, Dec. 4.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walter Football

11: Buffalo Bills: Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU

44: Buffalo Bills: Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma

75: Buffalo Bills: Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M

Bleacher Report

12. Buffalo Bills: Sam Montgomery, DE (LSU)

CBS Sports (two analysts picking)

11: Buffalo Bills: Manti Te'o, ILB Notre Dame OR Taylor Lewan, OT Michigan

Fansided

8: Buffalo Bills: Manti Te’o, Linebacker, Notre Dame

MockDraft HQ

9: Buffalo Bills: Matt Barkley, QB USC

Bleacher Report

11: Buffalo Bills: Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas

NFL Draft Geek

11: Buffalo Bills: Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas

NFLs Future

11: Buffalo Bills: DION JORDAN, DE, Oregon

48: Buffalo Bills: LOGAN THOMAS, QB, Virginia Tech

** this mock has the Bills wanting Tyler Wilson but they have him going to Oakland at #3 !

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest buffalo bill

tyler wilson going to be the best qb in the draft this year!!! i take him 1st round. the name of the football they throw is wilson are owner name is wilson perfect match. i c it already strong arm accurate and stands strong in the pocket. scrambling qb will never win a championship, they just bring excitment to ever game. cunningham,mcnabb and vick the best that ever did it and guess what they did nothing. we need a linebacker also but we can get that in the 2nd rd. with minter from lsu good coverage and good tackling skills. 3rd. rd. wideout. any 6'3,6'4 will do with good catching skills down field speed. 4th rd. tyraan mathiru cb from lsu turn to a safety or thomas from syracuse. 5th rd. d-lineman 6th rd o-lineman. qb is more importnat than lineback right now.

Guest buffalo bill

This buffalo bill, sorry no vick thought about it, we a young team building for a good future with these young guys, nix is on to something like him alot. like i said earlier tyler wilson 1st rd, tyler wilson first rd, tyler wilson first rd, lol for real. vick will end up with the jets or most likely the cardinals. Tyler will be better than barkley no more usc quarteracks they all premadonnas. leinart, sanchez. no way!!! even tho i would love to get manti teo he will not be around after the top five picks. trade up in the second round and get are linebacker c j mosley, alex ogletree or minter from lsu.rd 3 wideout. Get tight end bennett from the giants hes a unrestricted free agent after this year. 4th round get thomas from syracuse the saftey,george wilson getting old/ tyraan mathieu most likely wont be around. 2014 draft ,rd.1 o-lineman, rd 2. wideout, rd.3 running back with spiller. jackson is old, tashard choice will be are 3rd stringer wow, rd. 4 d-limeman. this is a realist draft. geno smith and manti teo will be off the board and it might be more of a blessing in disguise!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.