Bills Malaise

coltrane34

How can we as fans find responsibility for the absolute lack of winning over the past 13 years?

We know that the Bills Malaise it is not just bad drafting (maybin, mike williams, JP, Flowers, Hardy, Levi Brown). It is not just bad coaching hires (Mularkey, Williams, Jaron, Gaily), or even bad Gm moves by Donnahoe, Levy, Brandon, and Nix. Its all of them. It seems to be a perfect storm of incompetence by player, coach, and GM. When this happens over and over again there can only be one reason.

Bad Ownership.

Our owner has no interest in making this team better. I know or at least I think that Ralph at one time was a great owner but because of age or futility he cannot or will not make the moves needed to change the culture in Buffalo.

My only worry is that he will not sell before he passes and the team will be bought by an ownership group wiling to make the moves needed to win in the current NFL except that group will be in LA.

Ralph please sell now and sell to people willing to change the culutre but keep the team in Western NY.

Edited by coltrane34

How can we as fans find responsibility for the absolute lack of winning over the past 13 years?

We know that the Bills Milaise it is not just bad drafting (maybin, mike williams, JP, Flowers, Hardy, Levi Brown). It is not just bad coaching hires (Mularkey, Williams, Jaron, Gaily), or even bad Gm moves by Donnahoe, Levy, Brandon, and Nix. Its all of them. It seems to be a perfect storm of incompetence by player, coach, and GM. When this happens over and over again there can only be one reason.

Bad Ownership.

Our owner has no interest in making this team better. I know or at least I think that Ralph at one time was a great owner but because of age or futility he cannot or will not make the moves needed to change the culture in Buffalo.

My only worry is that he will not sell before he passes and the team will be bought by an ownership group wiling to make the moves needed to win in the current NFL except that group will be in LA.

Ralph please sell now and sell to people willing to change the culutre but keep the team in Western NY.

Oh look. Another bad owner thread. I have a funny feeling that Ralph doesn't read this forum. As fans we just have to grin and bear it. Get used to it. Hopefully someday the teams performance will change for the better.

Oh look. Another bad owner thread. I have a funny feeling that Ralph doesn't read this forum. As fans we just have to grin and bear it. Get used to it. Hopefully someday the teams performance will change for the better.

I have a funny feeling Ralph stopped watching two years ago.

Oh look....another "oh look another bad owner thread" post. If the content of the thread bothers you so much, why read it?

We know that the Bills Malaise it is not just bad drafting (maybin, mike williams, JP, Flowers, Hardy, Levi Brown). It is not just bad coaching hires (Mularkey, Williams, Jaron, Gaily), or even bad Gm moves by Donnahoe, Levy, Brandon, and Nix. Its all of them. It seems to be a perfect storm of incompetence by player, coach, and GM. When this happens over and over again there can only be one reason.

Bad Ownership.

This is a new, refreshing take on the topic. I feel smarter having read it.

Oh look....another "oh look another bad owner thread" post. If the content of the thread bothers you so much, why read it?

Well, see, I look at the title of the thread. It is called "Bills Malaise". Nothing in the title about the owner. I'm on my iPhone, so I don't see "tags" so if the owner was in a tag I wouldn't see it. I guess what I should do is not read any more threads right? One more thing. If you don't like what I post in reply to a thread then don't read my replies. Have a great day.