Very good assessment of the situation from TBN

Williams led the way & I kind of thought it was a blip on the radar, losing seasons, you know, the next guy will fix it. this is not real. Then Mularkey, mularkied & it fired me up, who walks on a 9-7 team... Questioning? Jauron appeared & I got mad at coaching, angry mad. Now, you know, I'm kinda m'eh. Are these the stages of depression or grief... then where am I?

Williams led the way & I kind of thought it was a blip on the radar, losing seasons, you know, the next guy will fix it. this is not real. Then Mularkey, mularkied & it fired me up, who walks on a 9-7 team... Questioning? Jauron appeared & I got mad at coaching, angry mad. Now, you know, I'm kinda m'eh. Are these the stages of depression or grief... then where am I?

Mularkey was almost forced out cause Ralph got rid of Donahoe and brought in his old buddy Marv for an epic fail as a gm which set us back even further. Mularkey was by no means perfect, but we where headed in the right direction till he walked away from this mess, and really who could blame him?

The best case scenario for us would be they fire Chan, eagles fire Reid, Reid comes to buffalo, and we actually draft a decent QB.

Though we aren't going to fire Chan and there is no way Reid would come here. Heck, as bad as Chan looks, I doubt we can attract someone better than him to be honest. Too bad we can't draft a coach.