Happy Thanksgiving

grog

Things get heated around here from time to time, debates turn ugly, feelings get hurt.

That said, I hope no one takes anything that happens on this board too seriously. I know most of us aren't grudge holders and that we all come here because it's such a great board with great posters and mods.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you. Thanks also to Scott and the mods.

May you all have a safe, healthy, and happy Holiday!

Things get heated around here from time to time, debates turn ugly, feelings get hurt.

That said, I hope no one takes anything that happens on this board too seriously. I know most of us aren't grudge holders and that we all come here because it's such a great board with great posters and mods.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you. Thanks also to Scott and the mods.

Well said San Jose Bills Fan

Well put

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.