Which states would you live in?

49er Fan

Do You Live In A Death Spiral State?

“Be careful where you put your capital. Don’t put it in a state at high risk of a fiscal tailspin. Eleven states make our list of danger spots for investors. They can look forward to a rising tax burden, deteriorating state finances and an exodus of employers. The list includes California, New York, Illinois and Ohio, along with some smaller states like New Mexico and Hawaii.”

Do You Live In A Death Spiral State?

“Be careful where you put your capital. Don’t put it in a state at high risk of a fiscal tailspin. Eleven states make our list of danger spots for investors. They can look forward to a rising tax burden, deteriorating state finances and an exodus of employers. The list includes California, New York, Illinois and Ohio, along with some smaller states like New Mexico and Hawaii.”

That article is not true, because I read the Buffalo News online, and all of the columnists and editors at the News keep telling me what I wonderful job Andrew Cuomo is doing and that Buffalo has a booming economy and that more government spending is the answer to everything.

:thumbsup:

virginia where i live now, and not northern virginia (way too crowded). we've discussed a locums placement in australia or new zealand but we'd always come back to old virginia. i like colorado too but not sure about the cost of living and people. for vacation it's great. living there might be a different story.

virginia where i live now, and not northern virginia (way too crowded). we've discussed a locums placement in australia or new zealand but we'd always come back to old virginia. i like colorado too but not sure about the cost of living and people. for vacation it's great. living there might be a different story.

Where in Colorado?