Chan should be shown the door

Tom stahl

If they come out flat, regardless of the outcome (win or lose) Chan should be let go. I think the most crucial thing tonight is for the Bills to start things off strongly. Get a significant lead so we're the ones trying to control the clock rather than having Fitzy try to bail us out again (and mostly likely fail as per usual). Put the game in the hands of CJ Spiller in the second half, not Fitzy. The only way you can do that is if you have a solid lead.

Why not 25 - 30 carries? Seriously. Give him the ball. Fitz isn't going to win you any games, let Spiller carry the load.

Carries? against the 5th ranked defense against the run? 25 touches I'm ok with, just don't think its gonna be smart to try and pound it on the Dolphins when they have the 26 ranked pass defense. In this one instance Gailey will look good having Fitz throw. Unless that Dolphin pass rush gets to him.

I will hold the door..........you push :thumbsup:

:lol:

Carries? against the 5th ranked defense against the run? 25 touches I'm ok with, just don't think its gonna be smart to try and pound it on the Dolphins when they have the 26 ranked pass defense. In this one instance Gailey will look good having Fitz throw. Unless that Dolphin pass rush gets to him.

:lol:

That's a good point, but you aren't going to win with Fitz throwing IMO.