Gailey's Game Plan

billsrock61

Call me crazy, call me whatever you want..but i feel chan is going to mess this one up tonight and not let spiller be spiller tonight running the football..

It happened against the Texans and it will probably happen tonight.

Chan is a stat guy...believe it or not....

Texans and Dolphins are both top 5 against the run....

My prediction is a 40 attempt game from fitz with 10-15 rushes for spiller...

Anyone want to bet against this?

Call me crazy, call me whatever you want..but i feel chan is going to mess this one up tonight and not let spiller be spiller tonight running the football..

If Sh*itz throws the ball than 20 times, Bills will lose.

I think this is a game where turnovers, defense and special teams will decide the outcome.

If Ryan Fitzpatrick's stat line is 18/30 185 yards, 0 tds 0 ints, I like our chances more than a 27/42 295 yards, 1 tds 2 ints game.

Quite simply Fitzpatrick should not be the focal point of our offense. We need to limit his drop backs and subsequently his turnovers. Fitzpatrick has also been fumbling at an alarming rate.

Giving Miami short fields is a certain recipe for a loss.

This is a nationally televised game. Anyone remember Fitz last performance in a nationally televised game. Even the perception of a large audience and a bit of pressure and this guy will fold like a cheap tent. It ain't gonna be pretty tonight. Bet on it.

Chan will probably get the ball to Spiller but it may not be by carrying it. I think we will see a lot of screens. If Spiller can get 20 carries I will be good with it. But I much rather the defense to have a great game. If they can get three sacks and some turnovers, we will dominate the night! Lets hope so!

Edited by Big Hurt

I think of the movie "Princess Bride"...Chan knows the Dolphins think we will run, and they will then think that Chan will pass to throw them off, but Chan will really run to throw off that reverse psychology so in the end we pass, but then run alot.

INCONCEIVABLE!

So what you are saying is his plan is to run and pass the ball :nana:

Edited by The Wiz

Gailey will run Spiller a few times, who will likely bust off a couple of 20+ yd runs, and then for the rest of the game will let Fitz throw it 30 times while giving Choice the occasional run. Then we'll get his southern 'aww gee shucks' media circus with comments about how he still believes in Fitz and that he wanted to run C.J. more but didn't think he could given the situation, and how he's sure the Bills are just about to turn the corner, 'yes sir-ree bob'.

:wallbash:

Gailey's game plan is to reword his now weekly statements in the post game presser. Like slight adjustments too "I don't have the answers" or "Dave is not the problem". Or my personal favorite "I need to find a way to get CJ more touches"

Edited by Best Player Available

He's a dink and dunker for sure. But he also responds to pressure. Bet you'll see a greater amount of the dinks and dunks going to spiller

Gailey's game plan is to reword his now weekly statements in the post game presser. Like slight adjustments too "I don't have the answers" or "Dave is not the problem". Or my personal favorite "I need to find a way to get CJ more touches"

+ 1

You know it...

He just seems out of touch. sad

40 passes for Fitz 10 Rushes for Spiller and sadly 4 plays with Brad Smith in as QB/RB

I think this is a game where turnovers, defense and special teams will decide the outcome.

If Ryan Fitzpatrick's stat line is 18/30 185 yards, 0 tds 0 ints, I like our chances more than a 27/42 295 yards, 1 tds 2 ints game.

Quite simply Fitzpatrick should not be the focal point of our offense. We need to limit his drop backs and subsequently his turnovers. Fitzpatrick has also been fumbling at an alarming rate.

Giving Miami short fields is a certain recipe for a loss.

Chicken Dinner.