What Happened to "Ask TD" & "Ask MM"???

Rico

William Kelley (Fillmore): Will there be an open competition next year in training camp for the job of starting QB?

TD: Whether it be the quarterback position or any other position on our team, Mike Mularkey believes in competition each year regardless of what has happened the previous year. You have to start from zero, and players have to prove that they are worthy of the position. At this particular time I really can't tell you on specific positions what is going to happen, but it will become obvious as we begin our off-season planning and strategy. 

Translation: It's JP time! :P

Little teaser there IMO... Poor Sam Wyche already wasted a whole year trying to reform Loser Drew's mechanics, obvious there's no way they're going to do that again.

Time to build the O around JP!

THANKS, TD!!!

is it just me, or is TD impossible to read?? I think i'd rather read transcripts of town hall style presidential debates than read TD answer hand picked questions about stuff he can't comment about or "two capable running backs"

Little teaser there IMO... Poor Sam Wyche already wasted a whole year trying to reform Loser Drew's mechanics, obvious there's no way they're going to do that again.

THANKS, TD!!!

191747[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing when I read that......I hope you're take on it is right. I think Drew's death sentence may have been not just that he played so poorly yesterday, but the fact that he did so against the Steelers. I seriously doubt that TD viewed yesterday the same as he would have had we played anyone else.

So...are wyche and krumrie FA's???

One would think donahoe could answer this question...but evidently its against "club policy"

191831[/snapback]

TD rules the Bills like the gestapo ...heaven forbid we find out how many years wyche and krumrie have left on their contracts ---don't want that info falling into enemy, err I mena fans, hands

THANKS, TD!!!

191747[/snapback]

My beliefs aside, I read that as "we just lost yesterday and we've no idea yet. You'll find out as the off-season progresses."

My beliefs aside, I read that as "we just lost yesterday and we've no idea yet.  You'll find out as the off-season progresses."

191840[/snapback]

c'mon McJeff!! lol You know you are fed up with Drew.........I can feel it! :P

TD=classic politician....obviously he has made his mind up to say nothing...

that's fine with me...i figure he (as always)will let his actions speak for him in the off-season...let the games begin!!

191846[/snapback]

True......TD always keeps it interesting, and usually has something up his sleeve.