Miami Thursday night game tailgating thread

Heading up next week to the Thursday night game with a few non bills fans that want to tailgate. Went to the bills opener at the jets this year and there was a huge bills tailgate down there put together by bills backers and ron pinto. Does anyone know if the same tailgate is up in buffalo too and if so where?

Edited by Just Jack
Merged threads

2 brothers on the Ultimate Road Trip 17 stadium 32 teams all in one season. Check out their videos they do one for each city. I like the Oakland one the best.

They will be hanging/tailgating with the Hammer, and of course Pinto Kenny at Hammer's Lot. You can't miss their RV. Stop on by and say Hi.

tailgate32.com

If you find where the Pinto Ron tailgate is let me. Thank You

:worthy:

Heading up next week to the Thursday night game with a few non bills fans that want to tailgate. Went to the bills opener at the jets this year and there was a huge bills tailgate down there put together by bills backers and ron pinto. Does anyone know if the same tailgate is up in buffalo too and if so where?

https://plus.google.com/114803672087603556403/about?gl=us&hl=en#114803672087603556403/about?gl=us&hl=en

That's great. Is it possible to leave a car overnight? We are getting a rise from the game.

Getting a rise from the game? You should get out more often.

I honestly was expecting earlier than that.

Why? I should open at 8am and by 2pm have a bunch of drunks to deal with. I think/know not.

2 brothers on the Ultimate Road Trip 17 stadium 32 teams all in one season. Check out their videos they do one for each city. I like the Oakland one the best.

They will be hanging/tailgating with the Hammer, and of course Pinto Kenny at Hammer's Lot. You can't miss their RV. Stop on by and say Hi.

tailgate32.com

The tailgate32 crew pulled in around 2 Tuesday. Louies zhity canoes for starters. Anchor bar and than Duffs for wings last night. Perhaps some chicken wing soup and beef on weck today after a tour of Buffalo this morning. BTI tonight.

Was just wondering what time the hammer lot was opening for Thursday game and also it's going to be a cold one can we bring a burn barrell for a fire? Thanks

Are you taking it in to the game also to keep warm???

Edited by Hammered a Lot