The biggest things I do not like

Bob in STL

Remember "a tough game for tough men"? Where is it?

Last week Wade Phillips puts 7 and 8 men in the box and says try to run on me, I will give you the pass because I don't fear it. So Chan does not try to run at all, even though running is our strength. Afterward he says "they took that away from us". A tough game for tough men? Came you imagine a team stopping Vince Lombardi's power sweep and Vince saying, "oh well, they took it away from us so we stopped running it". (?)

This week, there were mistake and penalties all over the place and Chan says nothing to his players or to the refs. Bellichek is yelling at the refs all the time, Chan takes the calls in stride. A tough game for tough men?

Today we ran every play on the last drive from the spread. Did they dictate this to us and did Chan decide this? We took our best player and flanked him out wide to run deep every play, even though our QB cannot throw deep. Spiller belongs in the backfield as a threat to run, a threat for a draw play, a shovel pass, a screen pass, a safety valve pass, or maybe isolated on a LB in a designed pass pattern. Spiller needs to be involved. With the game on the line I want to go to Spiller, not TJ Graham. This game is not that complicated.

Chan spends the game inside his headset and reading his papers. How abpout saying something to a player for a change? A tough game for tough men? Where were the tough men when Fitz got blown away? The Bills look to be a reflection of their coach and I don't see the tough men anywhere.

Not yet. Jauron was consistently bad. Gailey actually has good moments.

W-L record remains the standard and DJ was a mediocre 24-33 in about 3.5 seasons. By comparison, Gailey in 2.5 years is now 13-28. So unless Chan goes 11-5 in his next 16 he'll have done even worse than his predecessor.

W-L record remains the standard and DJ was a mediocre 24-33 in about 3.5 seasons. By comparison, Gailey in 2.5 years is now 13-28. So unless Chan goes 11-5 in his next 16 he'll have done even worse than his predecessor.

This hurts. I do think chan has better players than DJ had, maybe not the first year but right now he does.

Chan has no chance of beating DJ.

He seems like a decent guy but where is the tough part? He refuses to go strength against strength and therfore asks players with limited ability to do more than they can do.

Take of the headset and kick some azz Chandler!

Biggest things I don't like:

1. A defense that makes zero adjustments and is so predictable....game planning verses Buffalo must be a wet dream for NFL teams

2. CJ Spiller not on the field for every offensive play. OK, he can come out when he needs to catch his breath

3. CJ and FJ not on the field together. Think of the nightmare matchups you could create.. Motion CJ out of the backfield to open up holes for FJ, or to isolate CJ on the LB.

4. LB who can't make a single play

5. A 100 million DL who makes no plays

6. Cutting your punter and refusing to fire the DC. Who was or is worse?