Just watched the INT on the DVR multiple times

Virgil

He should have been the hero plenty of times. He is not, that's the problem.

You're talking before the throw. I'm talking after the throw. ;)

He's been terrible this year for the most part. He wasn't today or on that play.

I've been saying for weeks that the reason this team is so bad, which it is, is because every big play, and a huge majority of other plays, ONE player on the team won't do his job, and it screws up that play and kills the team as a whole. It's often a different guy. At one point in the first half each of the starting five OL had made a huge error that killed a play. That's the sign of a bad team, and we're a bad team. To me, TJ was the guy on that play.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're talking before the throw. I'm talking after the throw. ;)

He's been terrible this year for the most part. He wasn't today or on that play.

I've been saying for weeks that the reason this team is so bad, which it is, is because every big play, and a huge majority of other plays, ONE player on the team won't do his job, and it screws up that play and kills the team as a whole. It's often a different guy. At one point in the first half each of the starting five OL had made a huge error that killed a play. That's the sign of a bad team, and we're a bad team. To me, TJ was the guy on that play.

Fair enough..... I actually thought Fitz was really good today.....but !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$....I just want him to be big in the clutch!!!! I don't care who the winning QB is, as long as he is a Buffalo Bill!!!!!! I have watched that play 20 times and see 2 guys who could have walked in for the TD and it drives me nuts.

Edited by thebug

It's a TD if Graham breaks underneath...There is no reason for him to go deep. I can't comment on the Stevie aspect of this but that is a TD pass if Graham makes the right read.

agreed. why would TJ cut up with the DB in the middle of the EZ? there was no space behind the DB, obviously wrong route was run.

It's on TJ, has to cross the DBs face.

Not sure why he felt the need to go to the endzone on those last 2 throws-- we had whatever we wanted underneath and there was plenty of time.

I agree with all of you,

wishing we would get the ball into CJ's hands somehow at the end of the last drive, @ JR in Ann Arbor.