karl rove...lots of splaining to do

Says the lazy ass who has to hire someone to clean his house and yard. Are YOU to good to do some cleaning?

Your inability to answer my question speaks volumes about your personal shame.

God, I absolutely love the feeling I get from watching those who I'm better than wail impotently, gnashing their teeth at my moderate success.

It must absolutely gall you to know that were you somehow able to take from me everything I've ever earned, within a few years time I'd be affluent again, and you, after pissing away your windfall, would still be living in a trailer.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I absolutely love the feeling I get from watching those who I'm better than wail impotently, gnashing their teeth at my moderate success.

It must absolutely gall you to know that were you somehow able to take from me everything I've ever earned, within a few years time I'd be affluent again, and you, after pissing away your windfall, would still be living in a trailer.

Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance. You bore me.

Everything you've ever earned?! Do you somehow pay 100% tax?

I apologize for my stupidity, oh great one. Perhaps you might deign to share your wisdom with us mere mortals and explain exactly what you meant by that statement.

I haven't read the argument here, but I give you a plus two for sarcasm.

I apologize for my stupidity, oh great one. Perhaps you might deign to share your wisdom with us mere mortals and explain exactly what you meant by that statement.

Tell you what: I'll let you go back and reread what I wrote, giving you a second chance to respond intelligently. Try not to waste it.

Tell you what: I'll let you go back and reread what I wrote, giving you a second chance to respond intelligently. Try not to waste it.

You get sarcasm points as well. This is going to be a fun day. For me at least, it can be a terrible day for everyone else.....

You'll let me go back and reread it? That's real good of you. Nope. I'm still none the wiser about the part that Westside played in your downfall. Oh well, never mind. It doesn't worry me overmuch.

You'll let me go back and reread it? That's real good of you. Nope. I'm still none the wiser about the part that Westside played in your downfall. Oh well, never mind. It doesn't worry me overmuch.

(Eating popcorn, drinking a beer)

Much as a deer doesn't worry much while it's caught in headlights waiting to become highway venison. As long you've fully resigned and contented yourself with being an idiot, I certainly won't get in your way.

We'll just go ahead and stick with: "-1 comprehension", but we'll go ahead and add a "here's your sign". Good work.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Much as a deer doesn't worry much while it's caught in headlights waiting to become highway venison. As long you've fully resigned and contented yourself with being an idiot, I certainly won't get in your way.

We'll just go ahead and stick with: "-1 comprehension", but we'll go ahead and add a "here's your sign". Good work.

Ah, I get it now. I did indeed misread your original statement. Apologies.

Sorry guys, show's over.