Republicans Retain House

He's about as " independent" as I am.................lol

Wait... You're telling me he's a Democrat... Say it ain't so!!!.... Lol

Ya, it's a really good chance that America will swing back to a Republican President in 2016. That's just how we roll.

Christie 2016?

Ya, it's a really good chance that America will swing back to a Republican President in 2016. That's just how we roll.

I doubt it; in four years the economy will have finally recovered and idiots will think it was because of Obama. Hillary may get her shot after all.

I doubt it; in four years the economy will have finally recovered and idiots will think it was because of Obama. Hillary may get her shot after all.

First off, the race ain't over yet and Romney could still win if he takes Florida

Second, you guys claim Obama is the person responsible for the economy's current state because he's slowed or halted the recovery. But if the economy recovers in a second Obama term it's not because of Obama. Wow, you guys are unbelievable sometimes.

Doubt it. Our society has become overrun with people who view the government as the solution to their problems. That's not going away.

American Conservatism is dead. The next relevance they will have, will be from the ashes, and many bullets will fly between now and then.

Doubt it. Our society has become overrun with people who view the government as the solution to their problems. That's not going away.

American Conservatism is dead. The next relevance they will have, will be from the ashes, and many bullets will fly between now and then.

You guys are talking like Romney already lost. It's not over yet.

I agree. I wish I could say I had any optimism for our country, but the problems in our politics are structural. We've eliminated the most essential factor responsible for American success - separation of powers - and I don't see any way we come back from that.

You guys are talking like Romney already lost. It's not over yet.

It doesn't matter who wins. The problem isn't the candidates, it's the electorate.