What Ralph said at dinner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus people!

It's not like this guy said his buddy heard that BF got laid!

He simply said RW is not happy with Drew Bledsoe. Why is that so hard to believe? Ralph is old, but he knows football, and is not blind yet...  Jeez... if we were to ever have someone who had "inside" knowledge, they would never come back because you tear them up...

191407[/snapback]

I guess we will have to just continue to get misinformation from Buffalo Bills' puppet writer Chris Brown, who I also believe was at this alleged dinner, but was seen serving Ralph his split pea soup and prune juice. .... :P

Don't have two names moron.

What's the deal here? I have legit info I wanted to share with you guys and its open season. Geez!

191349[/snapback]

Uhh!! I believe Mike was sticking up for You. BTW I don't doubt your info is legit. I have known people in the Bills organization over the years and still do to some extent but don't share stuff anymore here because whats to gain? I have friends from TBD that I share info with that know that what I tell them is usually 99% correct but won't post it here anymore because it just brings childish scorn. There are other posters that I know, that have good insight into what the pulse of the Bills is, so-to-speak, that share info with me that won't post it here also. IM a little older than most here and for most of my generation you could count on a persons word. Too, too bad for those of you in the me generation that you can't believe or trust anyone.

Uhh!! I believe Mike was sticking up for You. BTW I don't doubt your info is legit. I have known people in the Bills organization over the years and still do to some extent but don't share stuff anymore here because whats to gain? I have friends from TBD that I share info with that know that what I tell them is usually 99% correct but won't post it here anymore because it just brings childish scorn. There are other posters that I know, that have good insight into what the pulse of the Bills is, so-to-speak, that share info with me that won't post it here also. IM a little older than most here and for most of my generation you could count on a persons word. Too, too bad for those of you in the me generation that you can't believe or trust anyone.

191444[/snapback]

Well said Steve.

It woudn't suprise me a bit.....

Something is going to have to give in order to end the Bledsoe experiment....which has not netted ONE BIRTH

191253[/snapback]

You're right. He isn't a statue he's a friggin prophylactic. Friggin reservoir end too.

191444[/snapback]

yep - I won't be posting any inside scoop again. Thanks for your post.

Associated Press Report:

"...Bills' owner Ralph Wilson remained upbeat."

``We had a bad day and it didn't work out,'' Wilson said. ``I'm really looking forward to next year, because we have something to build on.''

"Like they say in horse racing, we came with a rush but got beat at the wire," Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr. said.

...Doesn't sound so pissed to me...

Not only did he have time. The rush was coming from his visible side not his blind side. I mean come on Drew you have to be able to see that sh*t and get rid of it. Drew is as Drew does.....STUPID!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

191310[/snapback]

omg, that's the funniest thing I've read all day.......I needed a good laugh....thanks :P

If you are goign to answer yourself to give your thread some play at least think of a new screen name.

191222[/snapback]

Jeez dork take time to look at the post and also see that one of these Bills fans is in Charlotte NC and the other is in Holly Springs NC. They are about 3 hours apart., I really doubt they are one in the same since there are MANY Bills fans in NC, heck in Raleigh alone we have 3 Bills fan clubs!!!

BillsFanInNC Please keep posting inside info cuz this is what some of us are looking for not the usual jibberish and same over and over posts. Some may have read the Glare as a displeasure with Drew or may have been displeasure with overall play calling. I know Ralph wants to Win and I am sure he lets TD know what he thinks on many issues.

Don't have two names moron.

What's the deal here? I have legit info I wanted to share with you guys and its open season. Geez!

191349[/snapback]

See my reply to Coach that he thinks you and second poster on this thread are same person with different screen names. Its not like you were posting a HEY LOOK AT ME POST like some have done with there post nubers in excess of thousands and only 10 had anything new or worth reading

I'm not naming my source - sorry. But he has NO reason to lie and his coworker is good friends with TD. He became a Bills fan, living in Pittsburgh after TD was hired by the Bills.  That's loyality in Steelertown

191307[/snapback]

Keep bringing the scoops. Lancaster Steve is my friend and sits next to me at the Bills games. Steve knows people at OBD who drop him some inside info from time to time. His info has been dead on too many times to ignore.

You are always welcome to drop some inside info. If not, e-mail us and we'll exchange what we know.

Keep bringing the scoops. Lancaster Steve is my friend and sits next to me at the Bills games.  Steve knows people at OBD who drop him some inside info from time to time. His info has been dead on too many times to ignore.

You are always welcome to drop some inside info. If not, e-mail us and we'll exchange what we know.

191499[/snapback]

Hey mark post inside info here my cabbie that had inside info died last year and now I am here looking for info.

The retard rollercoaster has rounded the first off season bend.  Way to go, trolls.  Get after a guy for telling what he's heard.  That'll ensure good discourse down the road. 

Hey, let's talk about "Lost" instead. :P

191505[/snapback]

Hell if we only talked relavant football stuff not all this other gorp we could probably only have to read 10 threads a day. :lol:

He simply said RW is not happy with Drew Bledsoe. Why is that so hard to believe? Ralph is old, but he knows football, and is not blind yet...  Jeez... if we were to ever have someone who had "inside" knowledge, they would never come back because you tear them up...

191407[/snapback]

Nice avatar, steve. :P