The reality of the Bills season...

deep2evans

Just like the rest of you...im pissed. I had an awful day, couldnt get my mind off Bledsoe, Lindell, Josh Reed's stupid a$$ penatly. But here's the reality...the team is closer than many are willing to believe. The defense will stay intact, i fully expect PW to be here next year. The offense will improve now that we know McGahee is the feature star around here. I'm a JP supporter, but Drew does give us the best chance to win. Unless JPL goes lights out in training camp, Drew should be the starting QB. His role...it should be even simpler. Throw over the middle to Moulds, deep to Evans, or hand the ball off to mcGahee. The players are here. Maybe one or two small holes to fix on offense - guard, tackle if jennings is gone, maybe a fast TE, slot WR - i'm confident TD will get a few new names in here.

My point is this, the game WILL sting for a while, but come August, the board will be flying with optimism. Think, after last years debackle, the general concensus was 9-10 wins and playoffs. And that was after a sh!tty team went 6-10. Now we know what mcGahee, Evans, Big Mike, Clements, McGee and all the other young guys can do. The future is here, glory days are only a year or 2 away. Some might think this is too positive/optimisitc, but i havent said anything too far-fetched.

So here's to a 12-4 Bills team next year :)

Early guess: McGahee - 1800 and 20 TD's

If Drew is still QB in August,

the mood for most will continue to be the same.

191154[/snapback]

I'll need to start drinking much more heavily if there is an 11 anywhere near the center's assss next year