Assuming a loss to the Pats.....

RW and Bud Adams are the only ones left and look at their teams. Al Davis is gone but the Raiders are still a mediocre team. Ralph has to go so this whole thing can blow up and start over fresh. These old guys just hire someone they feel is safe and you see where it gets us. No where. The game has changed and there is so much to running a top flight organization these guys just don't get. They are still living in the days of the 5 dollar steak. It is sad the culture of winning is gone. Wilson brought in Levy, a safe hire to resurrect this team. Coach was a great coach but as far as GM he didn't cut it. Chan Gailey is no great mastermind, when he is gone he will be done, same as Jauron. The Bills are in a terrible cycle, every five years or so we spend big bucks in free agency and get little bang for our buck. They get shell shocked and go back to dink and dunk, draft in the middle of the pack, hire average coaches and then rinse, repeat. I for one am sick of it.

Unfortunately you are correct. Sorry Ralph but you gotta go!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were to somehow run the table after NE and make the playoffs, Fitzpatrick would be here to stay and the Front Office would call the season a success and give Gailey/Wanny an extension. As much as it would hurt the long term health of the team, I would accept that trade.

If we were to somehow run the table after NE and make the playoffs, Fitzpatrick would be here to stay and the Front Office would call the season a success and give Gailey/Wanny an extension. As much as it would hurt the long term health of the team, I would accept that trade.

People may have said that about Bledsoe when the Bills went on a 6 game win streak late in the season years ago. The Bills were HOT blah blah a team to be feared blah blah then the Steeler scrubs drubbed them and kept them from a possible playoff spot.

Flashback

2004: Under new Coach Mike Mularkey the Bills got off to a rough start losing their first four games including a heartbreaking 13-10 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 1 at Ralph Wilson Stadium. After splitting the next two games the Bills began to focus to the future at 1-5 by starting Running Back Willis McGahee who gave the Bills an infusion of life by rushing for 100 or more yards in six of nine games as the Bills suddenly turned their season around as the Bills won eight of those nine including six in a row to get back in the playoff picture. However, needing just a win at home in the final game against a Pittsburgh Steelers with home field already clinched the Bills were mistake prone with three costly turnovers in a gut wrenching 29-24 loss that left the Bills at 9-7 on the outside looking in when the playoff began.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I'm OK with Chan staying another year but only if we get rid of Wanny & draft a stud QB like Geno Smith.

Wanny is so outdated, plain & predictable - I can't stand watching all of our talent on D get so underutilized week in & week out.

Why? Chan seems ok with it :wallbash: